Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is anybody else not seeing new posts?

+4
HanSpan
Sam
shoppingaddict
Babafette
8 posters

Go down

Is anybody else not seeing new posts? Empty Is anybody else not seeing new posts?

Post  Babafette Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:08 pm

Lately I've just been leaving my windows on screen open and putting the top down on my laptop rather than shutting down completely. However, when I next come back to the forum it only shows one or two new posts when I can see that there have been far more than that. For example, yesterday I didn't come online until about 11.30 pm but it only showed three new posts when I could see that there had been loads during the day.

So is this happening to anybody else or is it just me? Was I still showing as online yesterday morning even though my laptop was actually hibernating? Suspect
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Is anybody else not seeing new posts? Empty Re: Is anybody else not seeing new posts?

Post  shoppingaddict Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:28 pm

That sometimes happens to me when I refresh after not reading all the new posts. You were logged in all day either.
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Is anybody else not seeing new posts? Empty Re: Is anybody else not seeing new posts?

Post  Sam Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:27 pm

I've had that happen occasionally in the past. I end up being very confused...
Sam
Sam

http://polishedart.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:11 pm

If I log in and just have time to look at a few rthen have to go and come back later that happens to me. Drives me crazy!

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:42 pm

I think this happens sometimes Baba, I had previously just put it down to me being a ditz though geek 
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:31 am

I'm not seeing any new posts again at the moment. Is it just me?  Question Every time I log in it looks as though there have been no new posts, then when I scroll through to each of the different sections and read through the threads I discover that I've missed loads!  Mad Neutral
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:10 am

Its only if I log in and don't read everything then close the forum (or OH closes it because I've wandered off) that this happens to me.

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  SueD Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:05 am

I got an email notification about a reply this morning,and when I got home from work and looked on here it said there were no new posts.....even though there were....
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Post  annita008 Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:57 pm

that has happend to me too :/ not lately tho
annita008
annita008

Back to top Go down

Post  kelpyg Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:53 pm

It happens to me fairly regularly I can see new posts read one or two then it tells me there aren’t any
kelpyg
kelpyg

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:54 am

Well I definitely logged out on both my laptop and PC this afternoon. Lo and behold, this evening there are no new posts showing yet I can clearly see there have been some new ones.  scratch confused 
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down