Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest in Beauty Summer Nails Collection

5 posters

Go down

Latest in Beauty Summer Nails Collection Empty Latest in Beauty Summer Nails Collection

Post  Wesker Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:43 am

Dunno if anyone is interested in this...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

£55 worth for £14.95
Wesker
Wesker

Back to top Go down

Latest in Beauty Summer Nails Collection Empty Re: Latest in Beauty Summer Nails Collection

Post  LoolaBeanbag Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:50 am

If only the Butter London and Nails Incs were different colours! Interesting find there though Wesker. Very Happy 
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Latest in Beauty Summer Nails Collection Empty Re: Latest in Beauty Summer Nails Collection

Post  Jasmina Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:53 am

Thanks for posting this, I have just ordered it. Paid via PayPal as I haven't used the company before. I love butter London so happy to try a non glittery one from them.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:18 am

I have loads of stuff from them over the years. Pretty good customer services - when they have sent out the wrong thing they ahve just replaced free of charge!
Best thing was the the Advent Calendar. Lots of things I didn't really want but a bargain just counting the ones I loved.

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:40 pm

Arrived today, thanks again for posting, I really like it. The Butter London has a nice sparkly sheen in the bottle that I hope translates well to the nail. Not sure how much the other items in the box retail for, I assumed the nails inc would be full size - The cream must be really pricey, its smells lush.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  candyrain Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:27 am

Is it the l'occitane hand cream? (the link isn't working anymore) if it is, yea it's pricey for a hand cream but its absolutely amazingggggggggggg
candyrain
candyrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:41 am

candyrain wrote:Is it the l'occitane hand cream? (the link isn't working anymore) if it is, yea it's pricey for a hand cream but its absolutely amazingggggggggggg

Yep - I am totally adoring the scent.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:55 pm

This site has free delivery on - they also have 10ml tubes of the Occitane hand cream for £1.50. I've just ordered one and was tempted by a couple of the other samples too. Kept it at £1.50 though Wink 
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down