Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

piCture pOlish

+17
alix266
fellrunner
shoppingaddict
kelpyg
Jasmina
senta_mental
mayMeow
Whoami
HanSpan
graciezac
LoolaBeanbag
ninjablossom
Sally Magpie
SueD
Muffy
Laura
21 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

piCture pOlish Empty piCture pOlish

Post  Sticky Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:56 pm

Although I dislike their incorrect use of capital letters, I've been googling piCture pOlish and want all (should be alL) of them - they are glorious ! Why have I never heard of them up until now ?!?

Back to top Go down

piCture pOlish Empty Re: piCture pOlish

Post  Laura Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:21 pm

I refuse to put the capital letters in the middle of the words. Picture Polish dammit.

I have one PP, "Mardi Gras" and it's really nice, but they are fucking expensive and I can't be dropping £12 on a bottle of polish that isn't even that big! I do love the collection however, Sally Magpies stocks loads of them.
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:32 pm

Laura wrote:I refuse to put the capital letters in the middle of the words. Picture Polish dammit.
Also the little 'tag line' on Mirage is 'vision or fantasy it's a illusion!'. Makes me so angry. Laughing

Muffy

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:35 pm

Muffy wrote:
Laura wrote:I refuse to put the capital letters in the middle of the words. Picture Polish dammit.
Also the little 'tag line' on Mirage is 'vision or fantasy it's a illusion!'. Makes me so angry. Laughing

Stop it Muffy, before I have a breakdown. Laughing
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Sticky Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:39 pm

Hahahaa !
But they are beautiful ... might treat myself to one ..........

Back to top Go down

Post  SueD Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:42 pm

Laura wrote:
I have one PP, "Mardi Gras" and it's really nice, but they are fucking expensive and I can't be dropping £12 on a bottle of polish that isn't even that big! I do love the collection however, Sally Magpies stocks loads of them.

That is what has put me off buying them so far,though there are a couple of gorgeous ones that I'm often tempted by.
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:47 pm

SueD wrote:
Laura wrote:

That is what has put me off buying them so far,though there are a couple of gorgeous ones that I'm often tempted by.

There are a few that I think are really lovely but the price tag is so hefty, same with Ozotic. If I was working I'd probably have bought the ones I want!
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  SueD Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:56 pm

The Ozotics do look lovely too Smile I'm just a bit reluctant these days to spend over a tenner on a polish that I haven't seen in the 'flesh' rather than just on line.
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sally Magpie Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:05 pm

Must admit I adore the piCture pOlish range.
The glitters are absolutely adorable.

Then again, there isn't much I don't like about any polish. If it is yellow, I don't like it, but thats all.
Sally Magpie
Sally Magpie

http://nailpron.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:09 pm

Sally Magpie wrote:Must admit I adore the piCture pOlish range.
The glitters are absolutely adorable.

Then again, there isn't much I don't like about any polish. If it is yellow, I don't like it, but thats all.

Yellow, orange and brown are my no-gos Smile
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Sticky Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:16 pm

I'm thinking about treating myself to the colour 'Sky' .... looks so pretty !

Back to top Go down

Post  Sally Magpie Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:20 pm

Amy Jo, why not vote on the picture polish nail blogger contest and you stand a chance of winning 6 bottles of your choice. You could really have a collection then.

x

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sally Magpie
Sally Magpie

http://nailpron.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:31 pm

I love picture polish, I loved their jelly holo's and then they sent me a load for posting a video of revolution so I discovered their cremes as well. I've dealt with Jules and she's really friendly, they like bloggers!

This is my post on Sky - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and I love white wedding, which is in my avatar pic.

Oooh and cuz they sent me the freebies, 4 will be in my MIND auction. I swatched Shocked, ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) but the others will be unopened/brand new. Auction is on the 21st, so you might blag some cheaper ones Very Happy

and whilst I'm shamelessly pimping my blog this is my picture polish blog fest 2013 link. I'm really dissapointed with the quality of the pic's but I like my design. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

http://ninjablossomnails.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:01 am

ninjablossom wrote:I love picture polish, I loved their jelly holo's and then they sent me a load for posting a video of revolution so I discovered their cremes as well. I've dealt with Jules and she's really friendly, they like bloggers!

This is my post on Sky - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and I love white wedding, which is in my avatar pic.

Oooh and cuz they sent me the freebies, 4 will be in my MIND auction. I swatched Shocked, ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) but the others will be unopened/brand new. Auction is on the 21st, so you might blag some cheaper ones Very Happy

and whilst I'm shamelessly pimping my blog this is my picture polish blog fest 2013 link. I'm really dissapointed with the quality of the pic's but I like my design. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Have made 2 cheeky votes Wink (One was a different email and address Embarassed ).
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Sticky Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:28 am

Sally Magpie wrote:Amy Jo, why not vote on the picture polish nail blogger contest and you stand a chance of winning 6 bottles of your choice. You could really have a collection then.

x

Have just registered on Pintrest. Much excitement - thank you !

Back to top Go down

Post  graciezac Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:22 am

You can vote for me Smile

Seriously though piCture pOlish is $10-12 here, so quite a bit dearer there. If the UK didn't have their super strict polish posting laws I would gladly swap with some of you. It is a beautiful brand and I used both White Wedding and Sky in my Blog Fest design.
graciezac
graciezac

http://itsallaboutthepolish.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:26 am

Muffy wrote:

Oh heck - that's making me hyperventilate its so awful!

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:44 am

LoolaBeanbag wrote:

Have made 2 cheeky votes Wink (One was a different email and address Embarassed ).

aw cheers me dears! Smile

There are some pretty amazing designs in there, really stunning - I do lack nail art imagination! But the brief said you have to 'show case the polishes' - I'm mean this is a good PR exercise for them, so thats fair enough. But a couple of others that had glitters simply took a tiny individual glitter or 4 and made a border from it. One took hearts out of the polish and just used the glitter hearts. Stunning design - but that hardly show cases the polish. That annoys me, my photos might be crap (and couldn't re do them as my nails were chipped to feck and really needed to nubbie them down after that mani) so my photos might be crap but i tried to follow the brief, so I'm happy and was fun to do Very Happy
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

Back to top Go down

Post  graciezac Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:01 am

ninjablossom wrote:
LoolaBeanbag wrote:

aw cheers me dears! Smile

There are some pretty amazing designs in there, really stunning - I do lack nail art imagination! But the brief said you have to 'show case the polishes' - I'm mean this is a good PR exercise for them, so thats fair enough. But a couple of others that had glitters simply took a tiny individual glitter or 4 and made a border from it. One took hearts out of the polish and just used the glitter hearts. Stunning design - but that hardly show cases the polish. That annoys me, my photos might be crap (and couldn't re do them as my nails were chipped to feck and really needed to nubbie them down after that mani) so my photos might be crap but i tried to follow the brief, so I'm happy and was fun to do Very Happy

oh Yay another blog fester - sorry I didn't read it properly that another participant was here. Your mani looks fab and there are certainly some amazing designs in the fest. The glitter hearts out of the polish was Cathy from More Nail Polish she already has a collaboration shade, so she tried something different. Her shade is Kryptonite and it's amazing.
graciezac
graciezac

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:09 am

ah! so she didn't need to follow the brief! don't get me wrong I loved her design it just didn't make the glitter polish jump out at me!

Love your design as well! just looking at everyone elses makes me feel worse about mine! lol but was good fun defo! Smile
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

Back to top Go down

Post  graciezac Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:12 am

ninjablossom wrote:ah! so she didn't need to follow the brief! don't get me wrong I loved her design it just didn't make the glitter polish jump out at me!  

Love your design as well! just looking at everyone elses makes me feel worse about mine! lol but was good fun defo! Smile

Never feel bad about your nail art, I think it looks great and not sure what I would have done if I'd had those colours. Tape manicures are underestimated too, they are work, fiddly annoying work but they look great. It's obvious you love doing nail art and that shows in your design so don't ever feel bad - the passion for nail art shows in your design. Very Happy 

graciezac
graciezac

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:36 am

Laura wrote:Stop it Muffy, before I have a breakdown. Laughing

HanSpan wrote:Oh heck - that's making me hyperventilate its so awful!

I know. It makes me not want to use it sometimes, but the rational side of me tells me to STFU and just put it on - it's not like you can see the bottle while you're wearing it.
Though I honestly wouldn't have bought it if I'd seen that first. Embarassed

Muffy

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:53 am

graciezac wrote:
ninjablossom wrote:ah! so she didn't need to follow the brief! don't get me wrong I loved her design it just didn't make the glitter polish jump out at me!  

Never feel bad about your nail art, I think it looks great and not sure what I would have done if I'd had those colours. Tape manicures are underestimated too, they are work, fiddly annoying work but they look great. It's obvious you love doing nail art and that shows in your design so don't ever feel bad - the passion for nail art shows in your design. Very Happy 

That's a really lovely comment graciezac Very Happy 
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:10 pm

thankyou graciezac Smile
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

Back to top Go down

Post  Whoami Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:33 pm

Ninjablossom, I really liked what you did for the Picture Polish (wherever the capitals are meant to be scratch tongue ). I've just bought some striping tape from B&M so may try something like that. I also liked Loola's guest post on your blog - she defo needs to set up her own Very Happy 

Whoami

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next