Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nails Inc Nail Jewellery Duo, Princes Arcade & Royal Arcade - Limited Time Offer

2 posters

Go down

Nails Inc Nail Jewellery Duo, Princes Arcade & Royal Arcade - Limited Time Offer Empty Nails Inc Nail Jewellery Duo, Princes Arcade & Royal Arcade - Limited Time Offer

Post  Babafette Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:55 am

Hello ladies. Following on from my other post about the OPI Germany Collection Ger-Minis, there is a new co-buy for the Nails Inc Nail Jewellery Duo live on BuyaPowa here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The set includes pink diamond Princes Arcade and blue diamond Royal Arcade which are usually £11 each. With 19 hours to go, the deal is currently priced at £18.50 for both with £1.95 delivery charge, but if there are enough co-buyers the price should drop to £17.50 plus P&P. There are only 14 sets left.

As before, the URL is my referral link. Hope this is useful for someone. Very Happy
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Nails Inc Nail Jewellery Duo, Princes Arcade & Royal Arcade - Limited Time Offer Empty Re: Nails Inc Nail Jewellery Duo, Princes Arcade & Royal Arcade - Limited Time Offer

Post  Sally Magpie Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:06 am

I have the pink nail jewellery one and it is wonderful.

Don't know if beautybay still have their offer, but they were £8.80 each with free postage

Sorry if this dumps on your thread
Sally Magpie
Sally Magpie

http://nailpron.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Nails Inc Nail Jewellery Duo, Princes Arcade & Royal Arcade - Limited Time Offer Empty Re: Nails Inc Nail Jewellery Duo, Princes Arcade & Royal Arcade - Limited Time Offer

Post  Babafette Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:34 am

Lady S wrote:Don't know if beautybay still have their offer, but they were £8.80 each with free postage

Sorry if this dumps on your thread
That's OK, you're quite right. Very Happy I've checked and BeautyBay still have the offer on, so it works out just over £2.00 cheaper to buy them there because of the free P&P.
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down