Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stamp/stamping advice appreciated please..

4 posters

Go down

Stamp/stamping advice appreciated please.. Empty Stamp/stamping advice appreciated please..

Post  LoolaBeanbag Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:07 pm

I've got the stamping bug, a fairly bad case too. I'm still most definitely a novice and am trying out all sorts of colour combos but am a bit stuck when it comes to stamping in reds or pinks - the stamper dobber thingie is reddy pink, and I cannot for the life of me see the image on it before positioning and end up with a squiffy image on half a nail. Do any of you know of any good makes of stamper that are a different colour? I've tried the little green end but I like the 'all over' designs and it's just not big enough. Thanks!
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Stamp/stamping advice appreciated please.. Empty Re: Stamp/stamping advice appreciated please..

Post  Jasmina Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:05 am

I have seen ones with a white stamper bit on eBay but don't know the brand.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Stamp/stamping advice appreciated please.. Empty Re: Stamp/stamping advice appreciated please..

Post  LoolaBeanbag Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:24 am

Ooooooh, thanks Jasmina, that looks ideal for me. Seeing it's a US seller has just reminded me how dim I've just been - my sister has been working in the States for the past fortnight (armed with a mahoosive list of polishes and other goodies to get from Sephora and Target) and I should have asked her to look for one for me. She's due back today but will be going again soon but I don't think I can wait......! Gotta stamp.....
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:58 am

I found just what I was looking for today in the luxury beauty retail mecca that is Savers. A stamper set by Fing'rs with a stamper with a very light pink dobber, light enough to see reds and pinks complete with a little bottle of white stamping polish, a scraper and an image plate with stars and flowers. All for £3.99!! cyclops
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Stamp/stamping advice appreciated please.. Empty Stampers

Post  polishedpurple Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:33 am

Fantastic! Think a visit to savers is in order Smile did it seem like something they'd have had in for Xmas? I may be too late.
polishedpurple
polishedpurple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:45 am

I've tried the savers one, I wasn't impressed by it Sad But it may just be me being rubbish! Laughing
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:08 am

I have discovered that there is a simple way to halve the time taken to clean the plate - use the big humdinger cotton buds, the safety ones for baby ears. It makes a remarkable difference.
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down