Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marie Claire Ciate Freebie

+7
LoolaBeanbag
Jane
kissmenow9
SueD
TarasTalons
shoppingaddict
Jasmina
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Marie Claire Ciate Freebie - Page 2 Empty Re: Marie Claire Ciate Freebie

Post  HanSpan Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:57 pm

Jane wrote:I still get classed as a goth now Embarassed I have VERY dark hair naturally so it does look almost black, add to that my facial piercings and my slightly thrown together dress sense and I can sort of understand why.

A few years ago I had a fringe put in and was stopped coming out of the Doctors by an old fella who said he thought I was Chrissie Hynde Mad

Oops. I used to occasionally get likened to Glenda Jackson. I was never really sue how to take that one.

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Marie Claire Ciate Freebie - Page 2 Empty Re: Marie Claire Ciate Freebie

Post  Jane Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:58 pm

HanSpan wrote:
Jane wrote:I still get classed as a goth now Embarassed I have VERY dark hair naturally so it does look almost black, add to that my facial piercings and my slightly thrown together dress sense and I can sort of understand why.

A few years ago I had a fringe put in and was stopped coming out of the Doctors by an old fella who said he thought I was Chrissie Hynde Mad

Oops. I used to occasionally get likened to Glenda Jackson. I was never really sue how to take that one.

hahaha
I still occasionally get the Chrissie Hynde one, I grew my fringe out purposely but if she comes on TV either OH or the kids just HAVE to comment. I used to get Sarah Brightman a lot as a teenager as well, but in fairness I could see that one Embarassed

As for the Ciate, I'm wearing Sandstorm now, put it on Sunday afternoon, have cleaned and generally knocked it about something chronic and its still completely unchipped and perfect and I hadn't used a topcoat either. I'm impressed because the last Ciate I used peeled off completely a few hours later. Colour is rather lush as well Very Happy
Jane
Jane
Admin

http://pulliptears.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2