Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Barry M Gellys 3 for 2 in Superdrug with free p&p til midnight

+9
Pippa10
meeko
Babafette
HanSpan
TarasTalons
annita008
Jasmina
shoppingaddict
SueD
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

New Barry M Gellys 3 for 2 in Superdrug with free p&p til midnight - Page 3 Empty Re: New Barry M Gellys 3 for 2 in Superdrug with free p&p til midnight

Post  shoppingaddict Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:29 pm

Jasmina wrote:
shoppingaddict wrote:Then you wouldn't have to wait ages for a refund as you could claim from PayPal. Have you had a dispatch notice? Has anyone else?

My polishes are up north according to the tracking!

So I can claim direct from PayPal rather than waiting for Superdrug to sort it?

Yes, I believe you can claim as item not received.....
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

New Barry M Gellys 3 for 2 in Superdrug with free p&p til midnight - Page 3 Empty Re: New Barry M Gellys 3 for 2 in Superdrug with free p&p til midnight

Post  Sally Magpie Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:59 pm

They don't package their stuff properly either. They just throw it in an envelope. Last time one of mine broke and took the silver off the caps of the others. Not very good at all.

I would definately go through paypal.

Take a screen shot of the offer, and add it to your claim.
Sally Magpie
Sally Magpie

http://nailpron.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:00 pm

According to the tracking mine has now reached my local sorting office and is ready for delivery. God knows when that will be then!!! lol

Really wish I hadn't bothered and I'd just gone to superdrug and bought them today!!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:59 pm

wow this sounds like a lot of drama Sad does't put SD in a good light - but I expect the polishes will be worth it Smile

Welcome Cainam!
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

http://ninjablossomnails.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:02 pm

ninjajane wrote:wow this sounds like a lot of drama Sad does't put SD in a good light - but I expect the polishes will be worth it Smile

Welcome Cainam!

NOt so much a drama just a pain in the arse really!!!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:28 am

Mine haven't arrived either- pile of shit.
Also no response to my public Facebook message.
I won't order from the website again! First time and it has been a shambles.
Disgusting to think I have ordered from Boots and received free postage the very next day.

If they are not here by Friday I will taking it to Paypal. I would rather pay full price at Boots then be messed about by Superdrug.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:51 am

royal mail tried to deliver mine today but i was out. will have to go and collect them tomorrow. Rolling Eyes
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:47 pm

Even more annoyed by the rubbish response I have had from them on Facebook.
Still no polish.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:06 pm

what was the response??
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

http://ninjablossomnails.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:31 pm

Jasmina wrote:Even more annoyed by the rubbish response I have had from them on Facebook.
Still no polish.

What was the response? I'm not sure why they've dispatched mine and no one else's?! Its really strange. Just put a claim in with Paypal and get your money back.
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:44 pm

It was basically saying sorry for the delay, problems at warehouse we hope you use superdrug again.
What an absolute joke. I told them I wouldn't use them again, it's like they didn't read thr complaint or address thr issue at all.
They turned up later with the postie, packaging was adequate but I won't use the online service ever again.
No proper nail polish label either though.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:50 pm

So they had big problems with the volume of orders on the free delivery promotion, now they're offering it again?!!! Silly sods Rolling Eyes
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:15 pm

LoolaBeanbag wrote:So they had big problems with the volume of orders on the free delivery promotion, now they're offering it again?!!! Silly sods Rolling Eyes

They reckon it was back log from the bank holiday- pile of crap basically, I ordered after thr bank holiday so at that point they would have known about problems and could have easily updated the website.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:28 pm

Mine arrived Wed. I was away so only opened it last night. Packaging is pretty rubbish - just a bad with the polishes all in together, then in a box with paper to stop it moving around. They are OK but I think tht's just luck - polish bottles really need something wrapped round them individually, even if its just paper.
Don't think I'll be bothering ordering from them again either. All in all pretty crap service.

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:37 pm

HanSpan wrote:Mine arrived Wed. I was away so only opened it last night. Packaging is pretty rubbish - just a bad with the polishes all in together, then in a box with paper to stop it moving around. They are OK but I think tht's just luck - polish bottles really need something wrapped round them individually, even if its just paper.
Don't think I'll be bothering ordering from them again either. All in all pretty crap service.

Mine was in a bit of bubble wrap but completely agree not what you would expect from a big company.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3