Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunk Stories!

+11
weskers toyboy
kissmenow9
Babafette
ninjablossom
LoolaBeanbag
Geordie Nails
Wesker
starrystarry
Sally Magpie
Sarah
Laura
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Drunk Stories! - Page 2 Empty Re: Drunk Stories!

Post  shoppingaddict Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:59 am

I can't bare the smell of red bull and similar drinks after a drunk night out when I was younger.

My probably worse story was my 21st birthday party. Parents hired a marque and invited loads of family. Party started at 7, I was passed out drunk by 8. However I had been drinking since earlier in the afternoon!!

My cousin and I were sleeping in the same room and she took we glasses off and I then needed to pee and of course stood on them. Her mum was not best pleased!!!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wesker Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:46 am

I dont really have any drunk stories myself but i remember my sister once tried to get into a police car when she was drunk cos she thought it was a taxi Embarassed
Wesker
Wesker

Back to top Go down

Post  TattyScone Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:25 pm

I think the worst thing that's ever happened to me was falling asleep in a club loo. Woke up to one of the staff banging the door after closing time and threatening to kick the door in.
Friend was not best pleased as I had the cloakroom tickets and went off in a huff Embarassed
TattyScone
TattyScone

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:37 pm

I went out with my girlfriends one night and they were daring me to down Texan Iced Teas (ugh!) until I was completely bollocksed... then I got locked in a club toilet and couldn't free myself... cue me screaming for help for about 15 minutes and the club is underground so no signal! Eventually the bouncers had to kick the door down!
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:55 am

Once in my first year of uni, I was doing my usual morning-after bag check to make sure I hadn't lost anything the night before, and my student card was missing.  Very odd that that was gone but nothing else...don't even know why I'd have had it out of my bag.  A little while later one of my friends knocks on my door and hands me my student card.  I asked her how come she had it, to which she just responded "Because you're a twat".

It wasn't until a few months later when she was telling someone else that I found out what had happened.  Apparently some guy had found me slumped in a corner drunk, too drunk in fact to tell him my name, so he'd taken my student card out of my bag to find out my name and handed me in to the DJ Embarassed There was a "Can Sam's friends please come to the DJ booth".  Oops.

Last edited by Sam on Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Oops, included my full name!)
Sam
Sam

http://polishedart.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  kissmenow9 Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:50 am

TattyScone wrote:I think the worst thing that's ever happened to me was falling asleep in a club loo. Woke up to one of the staff banging the door after closing time and threatening to kick the door in.
Friend was not best pleased as I had the cloakroom tickets and went off in a huff Embarassed

That reminds me of one Saturday night when I worked in the local nightclub. Half 2 rolls around, we kick everyone out and scurry outside for a cigarette/drink break before starting cleaning. Head back inside about quarter to 3, we start cleaning and restocking the bar. Quarter past 3 calls for another fag break, so off out we toddle. About five minutes later we see this blonde girl walk through the bar... One of the bouncers goes inside to get her and it turns out that her friends have all gone off to the club that's open til 4am and left her in the toilets. Not sure how she managed to stay there for nearly an hour in a silent and brightly light club...
kissmenow9
kissmenow9

http://nails-and-nibbles.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum