Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

US Parcel warning!

+12
starrystarry
LoolaBeanbag
shoppingaddict
kelpyg
fellrunner
Peony
geekybat
ninjablossom
JackieP
Geordie Nails
Sally Magpie
mayMeow
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

US Parcel warning! - Page 3 Empty Re: US Parcel warning!

Post  SueD Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:53 am

*jumping up and down in excitement* (and thinking I should gone for the other one I liked too!)
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:43 am

SueD wrote:*jumping up and down in excitement* (and thinking I should gone for the other one I liked too!)
Which one Sue? I went for the same as you and Birefringance.
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  kelpyg Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:45 am

I have to wait for Friday when OH is bringing them home from his work trip .I had forgotten I had organised to have them sent to his hotel so I didn’t warn him. I think the hotel clerk enjoyed his expression on getting an unexpected parcel!
kelpyg
kelpyg

Back to top Go down

Post  SueD Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:15 am

LoolaBeanbag wrote:
SueD wrote:*jumping up and down in excitement* (and thinking I should gone for the other one I liked too!)
Birefringance Smile So if yours goes in the sale pile you know where to call !
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:39 am

SueD wrote:
LoolaBeanbag wrote:
Birefringance :)So if yours goes in the sale pile you know where to call !
'Fraid it's a keeper. I want Cygnus Loop now too......!
My geophysicist sister has just told be what birefringence is - something to do with identification of minerals by light refraction. geek When she started on Cygnus Loop I glazed over I'm afraid!!
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Senoshi Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:11 am

Nooooo Sad I ordered some HAREs in August, and the tracking shows that they've been in the UK for over two weeks now, but not delivered to me. I'm really starting to worry it's been nuked. Crying or Very sad 
Ladies who have waiting/destroyed parcels, did RM eventually contact you, or the seller? I've emailed HARE to see what they say, but I'm not really sure what to do next. I was hoping it was just outgoing parcels - I've had a few int'l bottles arrive in early August, so I thought it would be okay! No 
Senoshi
Senoshi

http://littlemisssenoshi.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  mayMeow Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:20 am

Senoshi wrote:Nooooo :(I ordered some HAREs in August, and the tracking shows that they've been in the UK for over two weeks now, but not delivered to me. I'm really starting to worry it's been nuked. Crying or Very sad 
Ladies who have waiting/destroyed parcels, did RM eventually contact you, or the seller? I've emailed HARE to see what they say, but I'm not really sure what to do next. I was hoping it was just outgoing parcels - I've had a few int'l bottles arrive in early August, so I thought it would be okay! No 
So sorry to hear that Senoshi Sad I was hoping that it was just the stupid Leeds sorting office that were doing it!

RM never contacted me at all. I would have had no idea what was going on if I hadn't called them to ask- if you have a tracking number, try this link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It contains extra details than the normal tracking and might give you a bit more info.
mayMeow
mayMeow

Back to top Go down

Post  Senoshi Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:38 pm

mayMeow wrote:So sorry to hear that Senoshi :(I was hoping that it was just the stupid Leeds sorting office that were doing it!

RM never contacted me at all. I would have had no idea what was going on if I hadn't called them to ask- if you have a tracking number, try this link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It contains extra details than the normal tracking and might give you a bit more info.
Thanks for that link, May! It says it's been recieved in Heathrow and is "DESPATCHABLE TO MAIDSTONE MAIL CENTRE". But that was on the 31st of August... No 
I'm a bit scared of calling them to ask in case they query the contents, since even if it isn't destroyed yet, that would probably end up with them doing so! Crying or Very sad Such a needless waste of pretties... I wonder if I called, and if it's still alive, ask if I could drive down and pick it up in person? confused 
Senoshi
Senoshi

http://littlemisssenoshi.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  mayMeow Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:43 pm

Senoshi wrote:
Thanks for that link, May! It says it's been recieved in Heathrow and is "DESPATCHABLE TO MAIDSTONE MAIL CENTRE". But that was on the 31st of August... No 
I'm a bit scared of calling them to ask in case they query the contents, since even if it isn't destroyed yet, that would probably end up with them doing so! Crying or Very sad Such a needless waste of pretties... I wonder if I called, and if it's still alive, ask if I could drive down and pick it up in person? confused 
I'd give them a call. Once it's on the ground- it's their policy to deliver. The fact that Leeds didn't baffled even the lady on the phone! Not your fault what it's the package- it was delivered by another carrier. Just say makeup if they ask.

On a lighter note- no-one should have problems ordering from llarowe anymore. All their future UK orders will be shipped via their UK satellite office. Downside is there's no tracking. My replacement order was suppose to have shipped out from the UK 'last week' and no sign of it yet Sad
mayMeow
mayMeow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum