Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American polishes

+2
ninjablossom
star_struck
6 posters

Go down

American polishes Empty American polishes

Post  star_struck Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:02 am

I know there has been similar threads before, but couldnt find the one I was looking for. I have a friend who's living in America at the moment, but coming back soon - she's asked if there's anything I want her to bring back with her. I dont know where to start looking. So, what would people recommend that I couldnt get over here, or is much cheaper in America? Something that she can find easily or I can order to her house would be good. Thank you Smile
star_struck
star_struck

Back to top Go down

American polishes Empty Re: American polishes

Post  ninjablossom Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:29 am

zoya, zoya and more zoya. I missed out on their promotions but they frequently do flash sales and even full price much cheaper than here.
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

http://ninjablossomnails.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SueD Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:11 am

OPI & Nail Envy are cheaper in the US if you use them Smile As Ninja said - Zoya!
Places like Walmart & Walgreens are good for things like Sinfuls (the range in the US is much bigger !)
Have a look on sites like Llarowe and Harlowe & Co too if you can have stuff delivered to her Smile
Loola might have some suggestions as her sister brings her back regular US hauls...Smile
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:21 am

*cries* which I knew someone in the US who regularly comes back!! OH's aunt lives there but only comes back once in a blue moon and I'm not convinced she'd do it anyway!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SueD Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:24 am

shoppingaddict wrote:*cries* which I knew someone in the US who regularly comes back!! OH's aunt lives there but only comes back once in a blue moon and I'm not convinced she'd do it anyway!
I know that feeling, I miss my friend living in the US, her DH got re-stationed to the Falklands...not quite the same !Very Happy 
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:33 am

Laughing Sister's off to Houston again on Saturday.......
I'm going for another Sephora online order, their new X range is huge and there's almost too much to choose from. I've also successfully ordered from Transdesign and Forever21 online. Real life shop wise Walmart do Hard Candy, Pure Ice and Salon Perfect; Sally Beauty's a bit hit'n miss but my sister gets me Gelish minis there (the brushes are smaller and therefore easier to use than the full sizes and the full range of minis doesn't seem to have made it to the UK)and Finger Paints. 5below do Funky Fingers, I steer away from Zoya simply because although they're dearer here they are available. Lippmanns are cheaper in the US (Nordstom) and there are a few that aren't available here (99 luftballoons and a couple of other limiteds). Happy shopping! Very Happy 
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  backhoe71 Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:49 am

My sister in law text me earlier to say they are off to New York tomorrow and did I want anything. Don't think she was prepared for the list I gave her!!!Laughing Laughing 

backhoe71

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down