Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deborah lippmann's for a good price!

4 posters

Go down

Deborah lippmann's for a good price! Empty Deborah lippmann's for a good price!

Post  mayMeow Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:56 pm

Hi everyone  Smile  Look fantastic have started doing Deborah Lippmann polishes and they've got some of the newer collections (unlike house of fraser). There's 15% off today with code LFLATE if you're interested.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
mayMeow
mayMeow

Back to top Go down

Deborah lippmann's for a good price! Empty Re: Deborah lippmann's for a good price!

Post  Babafette Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:43 am

Thanks mayMeow. Unfortunately the code doesn't seem to work on the Deborah Lippmanns or the reduced OPIs.  Crying or Very sad 
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Deborah lippmann's for a good price! Empty Re: Deborah lippmann's for a good price!

Post  HanSpan Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:13 pm

The Lipmanns really are a daft price. I've had them at 3 for £15 from TKMaxx and I'd not pay any more than that to be honest. They are OK but not £18 - for that price they would need to be mind blowing!

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:06 am

I was really excited when I managed to get a couple from TK Maxx too. Very Happy I agree that £18.00 is hugely expensive for a single polish though and I don't think they're worth that much.
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:37 pm

I've actually been pretty underwhelmed with them given all the hype. Several are really thin and would take more coats than I have the patience to do to cover enough for my liking.

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:34 am

I somehow managed to put back a three pack for £12.00 at TK Maxx earlier!
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:41 am

Did you shuffle 'em Baba?! I got Bad Romance, Glitter in the Air and Wicked Game all in the same pack....... Embarassed 
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:45 am

LoolaBeanbag wrote:Did you shuffle 'em Baba?! I got Bad Romance, Glitter in the Air and Wicked Game all in the same pack....... Embarassed 
Unfortunately I couldn't as they were the only boxed ones. I put the pack back as I already had one of them (Good Girl Gone Bad) but I didn't have the other two and I really wanted Lady Sings The Blues. Neutral I suppose I could have tried to sell the dupe but to be honest I couldn't be arsed! Laughing 
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:23 pm

I saw a lot of Deborah Lippmanns reduced in House of Fraser in Croydon earlier today. They were still between £9 and £11 each though so I didn't buy any. No 
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down