Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I finally have a new job and I'm ready to make a wishlist!!!

+2
Wesker
Laura
6 posters

Go down

I finally have a new job and I'm ready to make a wishlist!!! Empty I finally have a new job and I'm ready to make a wishlist!!!

Post  Laura Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:05 am

Wahoo! Started on December 10th, just got paid on the 23rd and I am ready to go mad Smile

Now... I need some help... was so annoyed with being unemployed for pretty much all of 2013 that I didn't even bother looking at nail polish as I couldn't afford it!

So tell me... what have I missed? Where do I get it from? I want everything I've missed out on! Very Happy

Laura's back baby Very Happy yay
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

I finally have a new job and I'm ready to make a wishlist!!! Empty Re: I finally have a new job and I'm ready to make a wishlist!!!

Post  Wesker Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:33 am

Welcome back wanker!!!  Very Happy Laughing Razz
Wesker
Wesker

Back to top Go down

I finally have a new job and I'm ready to make a wishlist!!! Empty Re: I finally have a new job and I'm ready to make a wishlist!!!

Post  Laura Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:20 am

Wesker wrote:Welcome back wanker!!!  Very Happy Laughing Razz

Wesker my old wanker Smile how's it going Smile
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Wesker Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:25 am

Got arthritis in my wrists  Embarassed  Shocked 

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Wesker
Wesker

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:27 am

Wesker wrote:Got arthritis in my wrists  Embarassed  Shocked 

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Aye, mine are all strapped up these days. Laughing
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Sally Magpie Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:41 am

I will do you a grab box for £50. There is a helmer drawers worth. If you don't like em I bet you could sale them on facebook for more. But, I just can't be arsed.
Sally Magpie
Sally Magpie

http://nailpron.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  stationaryace Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:17 am

just in time for the sales - yay!  bounce Razz 
stationaryace
stationaryace

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:55 am

Hmmm very interesting Sal Smile will let you know Wink
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:20 am

Laura, if you spend it all now you'll be burned out when something you do fancy comes along!! But Sal's box sounds interesting (even if that does have a smutty twang to it!)
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:30 am

That's brilliant news Laura. You can finally buy yourself China Glaze For Audrey now! Very Happy 
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:33 am

LoolaBeanbag wrote:Laura, if you spend it all now you'll be burned out when something you do fancy comes along!! But Sal's box sounds interesting (even if that does have a smutty twang to it!)

I'm in arrears Loola, I need to catch up while making a list of stuff that's currently catching my eye Wink lol

Sal's box does sound very interesting! How many is a Helmer-drawful? I'm running out of room!  Shocked 
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down