Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand looking for Nail Polish Bloggers to work with!

Go down

Brand looking for Nail Polish Bloggers to work with! Empty Brand looking for Nail Polish Bloggers to work with!

Post  Coloristiq Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:42 pm

Hi there, I'm Kayleigh from a start-up company called Coloristiq. We are the UK's first nail polish renting service and are launching in September 2014. We are currently working with OPI, China Glaze and Essie. In the build up to our launch we are hosting a number of competitions on our Twitter and also plan on working with bloggers who are as addicted to nail polishes as we are!

So I fortunately found this forum and hope it is okay to ask for bloggers interested in working with our company to leave their blog URLs in the comments. When I say working with, I mean while you promote us, we will equally be promoting you! If you leave your links here and follow us on Twitter, I will be in touch within the next few weeks.

We are very much into nail art at Coloristiq - so send us your pinterest, facebook pages and twitter names so we can retweet and share your work (giving you all the credit of course!)

Thanks for your time.

Coloristiq

Back to top Go down