Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free mini bottle of Jessica polish with Company magazine

+5
Babafette
Sally Magpie
Wesker
TarasTalons
jo4576
9 posters

Go down

Free mini bottle of Jessica polish with Company magazine Empty Free mini bottle of Jessica polish with Company magazine

Post  jo4576 Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:44 am

Hi,

Stupidly I didn't take note of the prices but Company magazine has a mini (but still substantial) bottle of Jessica polish this month. There are 2 colours to choose from but are both red! One is a solid red, the other is red with a shimmer running through it.

Nice travel sizes or a way of trying Jessica if you haven't already

Jo
jo4576
jo4576

Back to top Go down

Free mini bottle of Jessica polish with Company magazine Empty Re: Free mini bottle of Jessica polish with Company magazine

Post  TarasTalons Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:33 am

Ooooh! Can't wait to get to the shops to get them! Thanks :-)

TarasTalons

http://Tarastalons.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Free mini bottle of Jessica polish with Company magazine Empty Re: Free mini bottle of Jessica polish with Company magazine

Post  Wesker Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:14 am

I got one of these today Smile the mag is only £2
It's a 7.4ml bottle so not too small, plus there are a couple of samples in the mag, a moisturiser and a foundation.
Wesker
Wesker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sally Magpie Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:14 am

7.4ml is bigger than max factor fantasy fire bottles
Sally Magpie
Sally Magpie

http://nailpron.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:58 am

Unless I'm going mad, the magazines with polish only seem to be for sale in certain stores...... Suspect
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:19 pm

I've only seen it for sale without the polish and at £1.25 instead of £2. Confusing Laughing
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  jo4576 Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:48 pm

Maybe it's a travel edition? It's in wh smiths at Eurotunnel?
jo4576
jo4576

Back to top Go down

Post  Wesker Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:35 pm

I got mine in WHSmith in Sutton Coldfield, havent seen it anywhere else but havent really looked.
Wesker
Wesker

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:14 am

I think I've only seen it with polish in WHSmith so perhaps it's an exclusive to them? Question
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:45 pm

Well I've been looking for the magazines with polish and have discovered that all stock in WHSmith now seems to come with a pair of Next tights instead..... Suspect

I'll be trying a different WHSmith today so will report back later.
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Jane Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:45 pm

Ill have a look in Tesco in a bit. Did see a free bottle of something or other on Weight Watchers mag as well last week but didn't pay a lot of attention!
Jane
Jane
Admin

http://pulliptears.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  jo4576 Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:11 pm

The plot thickens.....

I was telling a colleague about the freebie and so we went into WH Smiths to have a little look. They had both colour options but the colour she liked had leaked in the bag. When we looked for another, all other copies of the same magazine had a free pair of tights in the bag!? How weird is that?
jo4576
jo4576

Back to top Go down

Post  Jane Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:58 pm

Nothing in Tesco Sad
Jane
Jane
Admin

http://pulliptears.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:16 am

OK, I've tried Tesco, Cooperative, WHSmith, Boots and ASDA and it seems the magazine with the free Jessica polish is only sold in WHSmith stores. The stores I went to yesterday in Devon only had the magazine with the tights, but I managed to get a magazine with polish today in Surrey. I had to ask an assistant to check the stockroom though as the polish had been nicked from every single magazine on the shelf!
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:30 am

Nothing in tesco here, just the mag.

Looked at the weight watcher mag freebie and was a no brand cheap polish. Not that I normally mind but I have enough untrieds as it is!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisebutt65 Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:49 am

I got the last one with Vamp in from WHSmith today. None in M&S or Tesco.

Elisebutt65

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:41 am

I got the Vamp one too, it's lovely - shame it's so small. Smile
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down