Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to buy Butter London polishes in London?

3 posters

Go down

Where to buy Butter London polishes in London? Empty Where to buy Butter London polishes in London?

Post  fixx Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:59 am

Hi ladies - I'll be in London next week for a few days, and will be checking out lots of polishes Twisted Evil

BUT I don't know where to look for Butter London polishes, which sounds crazy. Their website only lists US stores, so does anyone have any tips where to look for this brand?

(It's Scallywag I'm particularly after, must have it Very Happy )

fixx

Back to top Go down

Where to buy Butter London polishes in London? Empty Re: Where to buy Butter London polishes in London?

Post  Babafette Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:25 pm

I think Selfridges might sell it but I'm not certain.
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Where to buy Butter London polishes in London? Empty Re: Where to buy Butter London polishes in London?

Post  fixx Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:51 pm

Babafette wrote:I think Selfridges might sell it but I'm not certain.

Thanks, always nice to have an excuse to nosy round Selfridges (even if I can't afford most of it!) Smile

fixx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:39 am

Harvey Nics do too

Apparently some boots stores stock it but it'd probably only be the big boots stores
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down