Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helmers apparently reduced at the moment with Ikea family card...

+9
Wesker
HanSpan
martinsgirl
kelpyg
shoppingaddict
LoolaBeanbag
Babafette
Sally Magpie
mmmmchocolate
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Helmers apparently reduced at the moment with Ikea family card... - Page 2 Empty Re: Helmers apparently reduced at the moment with Ikea family card...

Post  Wesker Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:16 am

I'm never going in an Ikea again. i went in one once and was in there for hours, i couldnt find my way out No
Wesker
Wesker

Back to top Go down

Helmers apparently reduced at the moment with Ikea family card... - Page 2 Empty Re: Helmers apparently reduced at the moment with Ikea family card...

Post  shoppingaddict Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:21 am

*Wesker* wrote:I'm never going in an Ikea again. i went in one once and was in there for hours, i couldnt find my way out No

Did you manage to find the cafe though? That's the best bit! Lol
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wesker Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am

shoppingaddict wrote:
*Wesker* wrote:I'm never going in an Ikea again. i went in one once and was in there for hours, i couldnt find my way out No

Did you manage to find the cafe though? That's the best bit! Lol

Dont really 'do' cafe's as i dont drink tea or coffee Neutral
Wesker
Wesker

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:34 am

Nor do I but their meat balls are good!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:52 am

Ikea cafe is awesome. Their food is yummy for the prices. Could have spent all day in there but my krispy kremes were calling me from the car Laughing
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:09 am

I hate Ikea with a passion - however I do love their cinnamon rolls and I discovered Kopparberg there......... cheers
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:33 am

Their cheese twists are to die for. Still warm and gooey Shocked I want to go to Ikea now. Shame it's like..... 2.5-3 hours away.... not sure I can convince any of my friends to go there for dinner.... Laughing
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Lain Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:35 am

I think I've convinced my boyfriend that we need to take an Ikea trip this week. Twisted Evil
Lain
Lain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:40 am

I think i've finally been convinced I need a helmer. But Ikea is so far away. And they want £10 to deliver it Neutral Grrrr Laughing
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:00 am

Is Bristol your nearest store Sarah? Question
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:12 am

Yeah it is. Not been to the Bristol one before though maybe I can convince someone it's worth a trip Laughing
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:18 am

I've only ever been to the Croydon one which is fairly vast. Shocked
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:21 am

I went to the Leeds one, sooooo big Laughing Don't think I could have carried (or even found in the shop, tbh) a helmer home from there though Laughing
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Wesker Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:22 am

Sarah (xoxo) wrote:I went to the Leeds one, sooooo big Laughing Don't think I could have carried (or even found in the shop, tbh) a helmer home from there though Laughing

I think it was the Leeds one i got lost in Laughing
Wesker
Wesker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:24 am

I would have got lost if I didn't have my friends with me and wasn't following the line on the floor Laughing

I got far too excited when I was there, walking round with my map, ikea tape measure round my neck, ikea pencil on my ear etc Laughing Only bought teddies for my friends cats in the end Laughing
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Wesker Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:33 am

I tried following the line and still got lost scratch
Wesker
Wesker

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:35 am

*Wesker* wrote:I tried following the line and still got lost scratch

I'm not even sure thats possible..... lol xx
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  polishedpurple Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:11 am

I'm fine in the Leeds one, head for the candles etc and you're almost out, the Nottingham one I virtually always get lost in though! It is quite frightening, but luckily, if you sit on the furniture long enough someone almost always comes to ask if you need any help and can point you to the exit ;-)
polishedpurple
polishedpurple

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:23 pm

How strange. I have absoloutely no sense of direction - I mean really none, I can get lost absolutely anywhere. I have to have a map with me wherever I go.
I've had panic attacks in big stores like Harrods when I just can't find my way out, yet I've always been fine in IKEA. Of course now I will consciously think about it and feel lost next time;)
Assuming I can ever get OH to take me again of course - he hates IKEA with a passion.

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:32 am

I hate harrods!! I get soooo lost Crying or Very sad You think you find your way back to somewhere but nooooooooo its a completely different place so you wander off again and find yourself in yet another new place and grrrr Laughing
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:23 am

Seriously tempted to get one for my bedroom now, despite buying more plastic boxes I seem to mysteriously be running out of space again. My only concern is how easy it is to open the drawers, I have one already for paperwork but my little people are magnetically drawn to them. My daughter is always in my bedroom fiddling, we have had a few painting incidents but normally because I have left them in accessible places. Do you reckon a small chain and padlock through the handles would help?

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:28 pm

Sarah (xoxo) wrote:I hate harrods!! I get soooo lost Crying or Very sad You think you find your way back to somewhere but nooooooooo its a completely different place so you wander off again and find yourself in yet another new place and grrrr Laughing

I just won't go in without company as I can't find my way out and start to panic. I'm pretty sure I remember once having a pretty full on panic attack having ended up back in haberdashery for about the 5th time!

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2