Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aliexpress

+9
Jasmina
SueD
Laura
LoolaBeanbag
Babafette
backhoe71
shoppingaddict
Sally Magpie
Jane
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

aliexpress - Page 3 Empty Re: aliexpress

Post  ninjablossom Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:06 pm

Jane wrote:I recall reading the tale of a woman who went for a smear and quickly washed herself down in the bathroom sink before she left. Unfortunately for her the last person to use the sponge was her small daughter who'd used some glittery bath stuff. The Dr commented to her that it was good of her to make an effort and when she looked down she had sparkly bits. Made me laugh, how true it is I dont know.

omg, thats hilarious but would be mortifying!
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

http://ninjablossomnails.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:37 pm

My friend used glitter hairspray on purpose for hers. Yes, you read that right......
We did some bizarre, hilarious, dangerous, bare faced things in our youth, I was worse, but grew up (a bit) and she didn't and never will. I love her for it. Smile
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:40 pm

LoolaBeanbag wrote:My friend used glitter hairspray on purpose for hers. Yes, you read that right......
We did some bizarre, hilarious, dangerous, bare faced things in our youth, I was worse, but grew up (a bit) and she didn't and never will. I love her for it. Smile

ha ha ha DIY vajazzle

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:50 pm

HanSpan wrote:Actually this reminds me of my favourite ever thread on MSE that vanished years ago - or at least I can't find it again.
It all started with a poor lady with a genuine problem - a tampon she couldn't extract - and asking for advice and going off to see a doc to get it dealt with.

Over the coming weeks it decended into hilarity as people told tales of friends with similar problems - the lady who whilst having an 'examination' sneezed and ejected a lost condom across the room almost made me choke.
Then the 'what do you call it' conversation which was almost worse. It was certainly the first place I heard the term "Wizard's sleeve" - just typing that makes me start giggling again. Nunny's pretty good too, and foof. hehehe.

Oh dear - I am such a child!

Hahahaa I dunno what's funnier, wizard's sleeve or clown's pocket!
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:26 am

Wizards Sleeve Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Sally Magpie Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:00 pm

When I was having part of my cervix removed the doctor wasn't very kind and it was quite painful. So, to give myself a break every so often I kept squeezing and spitting the speculum back out at him.

He deserved it, he spoke to me like poo!
Sally Magpie
Sally Magpie

http://nailpron.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:06 am

Sally Magpie wrote:When I was having part of my cervix removed the doctor wasn't very kind and it was quite painful. So, to give myself a break every so often I kept squeezing and spitting the speculum back out at him.

He deserved it, he spoke to me like poo!

Hahahaha. Loved all the posts before but that one gave me the best giggle. Good for you!

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  Jane Thu May 02, 2013 9:42 pm

Actually going back OT for a sec (sorry girls!)

All my nails arrived this morning, just as described and really good quality. Am stunned actually, wasn't expecting much for the £6 or whatever they cost but here they are and a lot cheaper than my old supplier!
Jane
Jane
Admin

http://pulliptears.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Thu May 02, 2013 11:12 pm

Oooh what did you get?
I want to start painting false nails so I can get a bit more creative with my designs, have a fancy manicure at short notice and possibly give to friends/sister. I want the ones attached to the plastic as I think it will be easier to do.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  Jane Fri May 03, 2013 12:49 am

Jasmina wrote:Oooh what did you get?
I want to start painting false nails so I can get a bit more creative with my designs, have a fancy manicure at short notice and possibly give to friends/sister. I want the ones attached to the plastic as I think it will be easier to do.

I bought a hundred spines of nails for $8 delivered Very Happy

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-wholesale-15colors-Full-Cover-Decoration-Fashionable-Short-False-Nail-Art-Tips-nail-tips-false/568362625.html
Jane
Jane
Admin

http://pulliptears.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sally Magpie Fri May 03, 2013 2:08 am

and Jasmina, don't forget to stock up on all the 'other' stuff.

Makes me think I should have a second shop 'Sallys Mantoys'
Sally Magpie
Sally Magpie

http://nailpron.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Fri May 03, 2013 7:32 am

Jane wrote:
Jasmina wrote:Oooh what did you get?

I bought a hundred spines of nails for $8 delivered Very Happy

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-wholesale-15colors-Full-Cover-Decoration-Fashionable-Short-False-Nail-Art-Tips-nail-tips-false/568362625.html

Wow that is a good price- don't think I will ever use that many but certainly can't grumble at that.
No sal no mantoys for me- save that for lovehoney.com 16% cash back through quidco

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Thu May 30, 2013 4:31 am

Done an order so just patiently waiting now.
They have some awesome hello kitty metal nail art thingamajigs that I want but the min order is 1000 pieces - the cost is so low but I definitely don't need that amount. I am a bit funny about ordering large quantities of items because I see it as a waste if I don't do anything with them. Can't be bothered to resell on ebay, what with postage, paypal and ebay taking a cut and hard to please buyers it really puts me off.

Do you reckon that sort of thing would sell on here?

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Thu May 30, 2013 5:05 am

Jasmina wrote:They have some awesome hello kitty metal nail art thingamajigs that I want but the min order is 1000 pieces - the cost is so low but I definitely don't need that amount. I am a bit funny about ordering large quantities of items because I see it as a waste if I don't do anything with them. Can't be bothered to resell on ebay, what with postage, paypal and ebay taking a cut and hard to please buyers it really puts me off.

Do you reckon that sort of thing would sell on here?
Do you have a link so we can see what they look like please? Question
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Thu May 30, 2013 5:20 am

Thanks Jasmina. They're cute, but I'd never have the patience to sit and stick those on my nails! Laughing
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Thu May 30, 2013 5:32 am

Babafette wrote:Thanks Jasmina. They're cute, but I'd never have the patience to sit and stick those on my nails! Laughing

The description states they bend and flex to the nail but I doubt it.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:06 am

Just had to open a dispute for my order May 28- no tracking number provided and no update from seller. I left it longer than the scheduled timescale as well. My other order hasn't turned up yet either, not having much luck lately.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:27 am

Bummer. I hope you get a speedy resolution Jasmina. aliexpress - Page 3 Fingerscrossed_zps0e3de778
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:40 am

Thanks Hun, I am normally pretty patient for stuff like this but I have had one refund from eBay for non received and probably going to have to open a dispute for something I paid for on June 9, seller hasn't responded. It was a total bargain bundle- probably reason it won't show up. Just gutted as I really wanted the items.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum