Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sally's, if you're feeling up for it.......!

+4
ninjablossom
shoppingaddict
Sally Magpie
LoolaBeanbag
8 posters

Go down

Sally's, if you're feeling up for it.......! Empty Sally's, if you're feeling up for it.......!

Post  LoolaBeanbag Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:43 am

Sally's online have most of the China Glaze shades at £3.86 and 3 for 2. You might get 10 for £27.02 with the free delivery if they actually do have them in stock. Or you might bet bugger all.
I won't be partaking due to my turbulent history with this company, but thought it may be of use to anyone with a strong constitution. Good luck if you take the plunge!
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Sally's, if you're feeling up for it.......! Empty Re: Sally's, if you're feeling up for it.......!

Post  Sally Magpie Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:35 am

WHy on earth am I tempted again Sad
Sally Magpie
Sally Magpie

http://nailpron.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Sally's, if you're feeling up for it.......! Empty Re: Sally's, if you're feeling up for it.......!

Post  LoolaBeanbag Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:51 am

If you were to order 10 you would get the free delivery, so wouldn't be stung for £4.95 delivery on a few polishes (although if you can be bothered they may send a refund cheque if you kick up enough fuss). My concern would be that any free ones would be negated by stock quantity, i.e. they might send 2 or 4. I noticed that quite a few shades were showing as OOS, maybe, just maybe they're getting to grips with the stock situation.
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:04 am

Sally Magpie wrote:WHy on earth am I tempted again Sad

Did you ever get your last order Sal??
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sally Magpie Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:32 am

4, and sent them a stinking email... theones which i didn't get were still available on their website.

shysters.
Sally Magpie
Sally Magpie

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:11 am

Sally Magpie wrote:4, and sent them a stinking email... theones which i didn't get were still available on their website.

shysters.

Out of how many?!!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sally Magpie Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:11 am

I lie, it was 5 out of 12
Sally Magpie
Sally Magpie

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:17 am

I can't get excited about CG anymore. Yay for shoddy customer service, its going to save me some cash at least.
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

http://ninjablossomnails.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:51 pm

Thanks for posting about this Loola, but I'm not even going to look given my previous experiences with Sally's online! Neutral
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:30 pm

I went to Sally's yesterday to get the Gelish top coat for my sister - they wouldn't sell it to me without a trade card as I'm a dirty amateur but I did pick up 3 China Glazes (one was When Stars Collide) for £2.49 each.
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:26 am

LoolaBeanbag wrote:I went to Sally's yesterday to get the Gelish top coat for my sister - they wouldn't sell it to me without a trade card as I'm a dirty amateur but I did pick up 3 China Glazes (one was When Stars Collide) for £2.49 each.

That is awful- I thought you could buy anything in Sally's if it wasn't trade only, some near me are trade only.
Good polish for £2.49 though.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sally Magpie Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:25 am

Nah you need a trade card, oh, and being a shop owner doesn't count !
Sally Magpie
Sally Magpie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:19 am

Sally Magpie wrote:Nah you need a trade card, oh, and being a shop owner doesn't count !

Never tried to buy gelous in my local but it makes me want to try to see what they say.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  Geordie Nails Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:02 am

After the last China Glaze sale I had to threaten them with trading standards to get a refund on my shipping! They ignored my emails for weeks, but once trading standards were mentioned I got a profusely apologetic response from the customer service rep claiming she'd been on holiday and they left an incompetent person in charge of emails... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!
Geordie Nails
Geordie Nails

http://geordienails.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:04 am

LoolaBeanbag wrote:I went to Sally's yesterday to get the Gelish top coat for my sister - they wouldn't sell it to me without a trade card as I'm a dirty amateur but I did pick up 3 China Glazes (one was When Stars Collide) for £2.49 each.
Woah, When Stars Collide looks amazing! Shocked 
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:12 am

It's OK by me for £2.50 but I wasn't over enamoured with their latest holo range Baba. It looks like an autumny shade to me, so it'll probably have to wait until then for me to try it.
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  SueD Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:32 am

When Stars Collide is a beautiful colour ,it's just not as in-your-face-wow holographic as some other ranges Smile I love it because it's such a lovely shade but without top coat it chips mega easily and even with top coat wear time wasn't great Sad
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down