Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheap China Glaze 'Hunger Games' - Sallys UK

+14
Gillyx
Wesker
Muffy
Sarah
Sam
Jane
Sally Magpie
HanSpan
shoppingaddict
Babafette
Jasmina
Linzi
Peony
Callie22
18 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Cheap China Glaze 'Hunger Games' - Sallys UK  Empty Cheap China Glaze 'Hunger Games' - Sallys UK

Post  Callie22 Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:36 pm

Hello - it's another refugee from MSE here Smile

I just wanted to say that Sallys UK have got most of the Hunger Games range on offer at the moment [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - they're just £1.65 each! It's £4.95 postage but I ordered seven of them and even with postage it was only around £17, so it's a very good bargain! I was actually surprised to get the polishes as I thought such a low price was a mistake, but the order was filled and they arrived yesterday. I only ordered them on Wednesday so it was incredibly quick delivery too.

Callie22

Back to top Go down

Cheap China Glaze 'Hunger Games' - Sallys UK  Empty Re: Cheap China Glaze 'Hunger Games' - Sallys UK

Post  Peony Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:56 pm

Thanks. I've just ordered three. I was waiting until I'd seen the Safari collection before ordering some China Glaze but I saw that last week and didn't actually like it.

Peony

http://1008hollywalkpark.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Cheap China Glaze 'Hunger Games' - Sallys UK  Empty Re: Cheap China Glaze 'Hunger Games' - Sallys UK

Post  Linzi Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:58 am

Crikey, £1 for a polish Shocked They must not be selling as well as had hoped!

The lac luxe and lush looks really pretty Very Happy
Linzi
Linzi

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:55 pm

I just treated myself thanks to thr other thread. Got the gift set and 3 other polishes with delivery for under £20.
Worked out £2.18 a bottle, total bargain. Beautybay.com is selling one from thr gift set for £6.95 on its own.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  Peony Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:51 am

My three arrived today : Fast, Smoke, and Electrify - totally gorgeous.

Peony

http://1008hollywalkpark.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:10 am

Does anybody know if this deal is in store as well? I'm going to Exeter tomorrow so might have to pop in and have a look.
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:56 am

Babafette wrote:Does anybody know if this deal is in store as well? I'm going to Exeter tomorrow so might have to pop in and have a look.

Did you pop in? Was it in store as well?
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:34 am

shoppingaddict wrote:Did you pop in? Was it in store as well?
I did go although I had a real job to find the store as it was rather hidden! There were no Hunger Games polishes in store at all and in fact the two ladies didn't seem to know what on earth I was talking about. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

However, I'm pleased I went as I did manage to get China Glaze Concrete Catwalk for £1.28, OPI Suzi Says Da! for £1.45 and OPI I Brake for Manicures and Royal Rajah Ruby for £4.37 each. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:47 am

Ohhhhh well done you!!!!!!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:50 am

shoppingaddict wrote:Ohhhhh well done you!!!!!!
Thanks, I was quite chuffed - I'm not sure my OH felt quite the same way though........! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:13 am

No I'm dreading the whining my OH will do whilst in London whilst I'm shopping!!!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:51 am

shoppingaddict wrote:No I'm dreading the whining my OH will do whilst in London whilst I'm shopping!!!

Leave him in a pub - I do;)

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sally Magpie Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:37 am

We are going to Stanstead Airport next week and I am trying to work out how practical it is to go and look for the KIKO shop in westfield. Its not like its that far away. Smile
Sally Magpie
Sally Magpie

http://nailpron.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jane Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:19 am

i knew i hadn't imagined this thread!! lmao
Jane
Jane
Admin

http://pulliptears.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:07 am

HanSpan wrote:Leave him in a pub - I do;)

You just reminded me...there's a pub in Liverpool city centre that has a sign outside claiming the be the city's first and only husband creche. Made me giggle Smile
Sam
Sam

http://polishedart.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:57 am

Well I gave in and ordered some of the Hunger Games polishes today as Sally's have 3 for 2 on China Glaze. So I got Dress Me Up, Luxe And Lush, Agro, Smoke And Ashes, Foie Gras plus Techno for £9.87 including delivery! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:34 am

Babafette wrote:Well I gave in and ordered some of the Hunger Games polishes today as Sally's have 3 for 2 on China Glaze. So I got Dress Me Up, Luxe And Lush, Agro, Smoke And Ashes, Foie Gras plus Techno for £9.87 including delivery! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You wicked wicked person- I have just ordered 15 bottles, can't miss out at £1.28 per bottle I love china glaze. I decided not to do the nails inc order and now I have spent less even with the higher p&p costs and have 2.5 the amount. Today has been a massive haul for me- 10 bottles earlier for £7.99 technically as the others were boots points goodies.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:07 am

19 china glaze polishes for £21.39 including delivery, thank you very much Sallys! Very Happy
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:23 am

Ooops, sorry ladies.......... Embarassed
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:25 am

Noooo! Thank you! Cant complain about £1.12 per china glaze polish delivered to my door! Very Happy
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:28 am

That's what I thought, it was just too good to miss. Twisted Evil
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:30 am

Definitely, it's a bargain for anyone who likes CG Very Happy
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:37 am

19 polishes for £26!!!

I think this grabbits area should be password protected for those of us who need to stop spending! And don't give me the password! Lol

Thanks guys.

I did go into Sally's near college today and the polish section in there was next to nothing..... Think Sally's might be winding the polishes they sell down?
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:43 am

shoppingaddict wrote:Think Sally's might be winding the polishes they sell down?
I wondered that too. Did they previously sell OPI online or was it just in store? Question
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:06 am

Hmm I'm not sure. Our Sallys has a whole aisle of polish though so i'm not sure if they'd wind it down. Unless they can no longer compete with online/US sellers so they're reducing their range?
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next