Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What annoys you?

+29
polishedpurple
geekybat
Jane
TattyScone
senta_mental
Sarah
weskers toyboy
annita008
kelpyg
stationaryace
Geordie Nails
martinsgirl
Sam
Wesker
kissmenow9
mmmmchocolate
Muffy
HanSpan
Sally Magpie
SueD
backhoe71
LoolaBeanbag
Babafette
starrystarry
Jasmina
shoppingaddict
ninjablossom
Laura
33 posters

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

What annoys you? - Page 28 Empty Re: What annoys you?

Post  shoppingaddict Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:49 pm

I have not and will not do candy crush!! lol

Despite the fact that I've got a FB friend who keeps inviting me!! lol
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  annita008 Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:51 am

shoppingaddict wrote:I have not and will not do candy crush!! lol

Despite the fact that I've got a FB friend who keeps inviting me!! lol
u should, lol Smile its addictive hahah
annita008
annita008

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:14 am

someone on FB got wed last week and shes changed her cover and profile pic several times - to include - her and her bridesmaid, a scenic shot, a selfie of her self drunk on the train home and a shot of a chocolate and 1 of her and her hubbie which she has now changed back to the chocolate shot - hubbie photo lasted a few hours.

She is constantly posting updates referring to herself in the 3rd person as Mrs X and when she does refer to her husband its as 'her lover'

Where are all the lovely dovey shots of her and her husband? where is her husband in any of these pic's? and why isn't she with him instead of what seems like being on FB every 10 mins, changing her profile pic or her status?

And now she has just posted a pic of the bed she slept in on her first night as a married woman (her words - bleugh)... which is just a tad wrong to me....

I sense the husband was not nor will be the most important thing about this marriage? (she proposed to him as well..)

too cynical of me?
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

http://ninjablossomnails.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Geordie Nails Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:25 pm

Bleurgh. That's what I hate about marriage, specifically weddings. When you care more about cake and the venue and a dress and bragging on Facebook than you do about the person you're supposed to be spending the rest of your life with, you've missed the point.
Geordie Nails
Geordie Nails

http://geordienails.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:01 pm

Tax returns!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad 
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:13 pm

Whatever bloody effing lurgy I've got, and the barsteward that gave it to me.
Feel like death, only slightly warmed Sad

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:11 pm

Oh dear, get well soon Han.
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:57 am

Hope you're feeling back to normal soon Han!
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Geordie Nails Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:00 am

Get well soon! So much poorliness going round at the moment Sad
Geordie Nails
Geordie Nails

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:02 am

Thank you all.
I have just typed all the blacks & purples into my growing polish spreadsheet so I guess not being able to face actually polishing has its upside. Just reds and all associatd colours, yellow etc, all the glitters and to coats and effects to go. Might get to the end of the first pass if this lurgy lasts all week!

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan's-Man Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:13 am

HanSpan wrote:Thank you all.  
I have just typed all the blacks & purples into my growing polish spreadsheet so I guess not being able to face actually polishing has its upside.  Just reds and all associatd colours, yellow etc, all the glitters and to coats and effects to go.  Might get to the end of the first pass if this lurgy lasts all week!
I guess I should not be surprised, but OMFG you have a nail polish spreadsheet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HanSpan's-Man
HanSpan's-Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:48 am

HanSpan's-Man wrote:
I have just typed all the blacks & purples into my growing polish spreadsheet so I guess not being able to face actually polishing has its upside.  Just reds and all associatd colours, yellow etc, all the glitters and to coats and effects to go.  Might get to the end of the first pass if this lurgy lasts all week!
I guess I should not be surprised, but OMFG you have a nail polish spreadsheet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doesn't everyone? Wink Laughing
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:59 am

HanSpan's-Man wrote:
LOL
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:52 pm

HanSpan's-Man wrote:
Actually only half a one so I'm way behind most of my fellow addicts!

I ought to point out to the rest of you that I LOVE spreadhseets and have one for pretty much everything. So its actually very weird that I don't have a nail polish one completed yet.

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:56 pm

Today I've only just found out from my coworker that he didn't do the work that was supposed to be done yesterday on the system & - despite the fact I'm off sick - is asking me to do it!
That's not the bit that's really annoying me - its that I emailed him yesterday, and texted my boss the day before, to sort out what they were going to do and they clearly didn't. Also it seems coworker hasn't even bothered to tell the business that it wasn't done. And it was date dependant and all the users were expecting the changes.
And what annoys me even more? *I* feel bad about it and am wondering whether to plug in the laptop & try & do it all remotely, despite the fact I feel like shit.

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  SueD Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:08 pm

That is really crap Han! They're expecting you to do the work even though you're off sick?! I would tell them to stick it. though sometimes that's easier said than done Sad
OH has had a go at his boss recently as every time he's been on holiday in the last 18 months ,they have rung him at home with a query Evil or Very Mad 
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:35 pm

SueD wrote:That is really crap Han! They're expecting you to do the work even though you're off sick?! I would tell them to stick it. though sometimes that's easier said than done Sad
OH has had a go at his boss recently as every time he's been on holiday in the last 18 months ,they have rung him at home with a query Evil or Very Mad 
My boss doesn't/won't its just this coworker and, to be honest, I don't think he's being mean or nasty its just the daft reorganisation & cuts means he has far too much to do - including most of the stuff I used to do with a full time member of staff as well as his own and he's not that familiar with it - so he's both busy and probably not confident to do it alone.
What I'm more annoyed about is boss not talking to him to decide what to do, and neither of them talking to the business to make a plan of what to do because I'm off!
One of the serious issues with all the cuts is there's absolutely no resilience so things get left or missed or happen late - that's just a fact of life - but I have a problem with what I see as rudeness and bad manners, and just not bothering to tell anyone comes into that category.

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:41 am

The fact that whenever I go to type OPI, I write OPT, because I used to work in a building called OPT and my fingers naturally make that movement. Neutral
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Geordie Nails Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:06 pm

I am so peed off, I've started getting automated PPI calls on my mobile from an unknown number and I'm trying to work out who I've given my number to. The main suspect is New Look even though I ticked all the correct boxes. So annoyed.
Geordie Nails
Geordie Nails

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:38 am

I had my first automated PPI call on my mobile last week too and I rarely give my mobile number to anybody! They're a bloody nuisance aren't they? Evil or Very Mad 
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Geordie Nails Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:41 am

Babafette wrote:I had my first automated PPI call on my mobile last week too and I rarely give my mobile number to anybody! They're a bloody nuisance aren't they? Evil or Very Mad 
Really are. I wouldn't mind if it was an actual live person because you can do something about it then, a robot makes me feel powerless!

Plus seriously, how many people are left who haven't heard of PPI compensation?!!!
Geordie Nails
Geordie Nails

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:11 am

OH with his headphones on. I shouted up the stairs three times to see if he wanted a hot drink and got no answer, so I go upstairs and then get a filthy look for scaring him because he couldn't hear me coming. Rolling Eyes Mad 
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  TattyScone Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:36 pm

Uh-oh, I got a new usb stick a few weeks ago and put some stuff on it. When I went to go use it last night, it's been password protected and I cannot remember what I used.

I started putting in passwords that I normally use but they were wrong. Now I've got only one chance left before it gets locked & scrubbed! Crying or Very sad 
TattyScone
TattyScone

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlilouise Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:18 pm

I'm poorly and it's so annoying!
Had Flu-like symptoms since Sunday, had 2 days off work as I was so shaky and ill, got up this morning feeling ok and got ready for work then 10minutes before leaving the house I find myself with my head in the loo! No 
Charlilouise
Charlilouise

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:22 am

Absolutely everything is annoying me today.
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum