Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest purchases

+34
Ladybug86
Lain
debbieharrs
star_struck
Nail Luxxe
Geordie Nails
Peony
starrystarry
stationaryace
mmmmchocolate
martinsgirl
mayMeow
Muffy
JackieP
polishedpurple
TattyScone
fellrunner
shoppingaddict
Charlilouise
HanSpan
annita008
kelpyg
Sam
senta_mental
SueD
geekybat
LoolaBeanbag
ninjablossom
Shezza
Laura
Sally Magpie
Wesker
Babafette
38 posters

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

Latest purchases - Page 9 Empty Re: Latest purchases

Post  mayMeow Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:05 am

I just got a lippmann 'true blood' set in tkmaxx for 9.99 Smile A cute taupe and a clear shimmer.

They also had ciate foil and caviar sets for 9.99 if anyone's interested!
mayMeow
mayMeow

Back to top Go down

Post  JackieP Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:05 am

I've just been on a Sinful Colors spree in the Boots in town. I don't get there often so I had to take advantage, and they're on buy one get one free, so I got 12 (4 of which were paid for with points). Very Happy

Also picked up Sally Hansen Mermaids Tale and one of the Revlon Chroma's in Amethyst.

Now trying to decide what to do with the last of the free cash (about 20 quid) I'll have in quite a while. I can't choose, it's too hard. Very Happy
JackieP
JackieP

Back to top Go down

Post  debbieharrs Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:54 am

I've just bought 2 of the Models Own Velvet Goth ones, in blue and purple. I tried the purple one as soon as I got home, and found it horrible to apply! Is anyone else having problems with it? It was ridiculously thick
debbieharrs
debbieharrs

http://debbieharrs.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  JackieP Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:32 am

I put the black one on last night debbie and no it's not just you, it's pretty thick! Seemed ok once dry though, just have to be careful and fast with the application.

I didn't buy anymore polish today, instead I ended up buying a baby snow corn snake, lol.
JackieP
JackieP

Back to top Go down

Post  mmmmchocolate Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:57 am

I got the purple velvet goth - found it horribly thick and gloopy as well. It's dried fine though and looks lovely so I'm prepared to forgive it Very Happy
mmmmchocolate
mmmmchocolate

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:52 am

JackieP wrote:

I didn't buy anymore polish today, instead I ended up buying a baby snow corn snake, lol.
affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid 

LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  JackieP Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:56 am

LoolaBeanbag wrote:
JackieP wrote:

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid 

LOL. He's soft as a brush and really, really, really tiny at the minute. Very Happy When he's settled in a little I'll get some photos. Smile
JackieP
JackieP

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:07 am

I went to Crawley today! I popped into Claire's and picked up two polishes at full price £3, they had a rack of £1 polishes but they were minging, all needed a bloody good shake and completely separated and probably un-save able Sad but the two I did get were really pretty!

I also went into TK Maxx, nothing in there, some OPIs in the mankiest colours imaginable, again all separated and gross. There was a Deborah Lipmann set in there but the colours were dull and boring, so all in all not the successful trip I was hoping for Sad
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  SueD Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:23 am

Sad
Some of the new Claire's polishes are lovely Smile I got Galactic last week and have my eye on a couple more...
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlilouise Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:50 am

I brought 2 of the Models Own velvet goth polishes last night, the red and green...they looked Christmassy!
Then I brought OPI Liquid Sand Vesper today from Tk Maxx. I looks awful in the bottle, but its a lovely deep purple on the nail.
Charlilouise
Charlilouise

Back to top Go down

Post  Shezza Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:08 am

mayMeow wrote:I just got a lippmann 'true blood' set in tkmaxx for 9.99 :)A cute taupe and a clear shimmer.

They also had ciate foil and caviar sets for 9.99 if anyone's interested!
I got a set of three Lippmann's in my local TK Maxx: a dark dark shimmery red, a deep purple and a shimmery pink. £14 for the three Smile

They also had Opi Mariah Carey sand mini polishes, mini Bond Girls and mini Minnie Mouse sets. Good choice of polish, but I think I'd like them to get the £7 Color Club sets in again.
Shezza
Shezza

Back to top Go down

Post  mayMeow Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:13 am

Those three lippmann's for £15 are so awesome. I'm really bummed that the set I got was boxed, because all the others I've seen arn't and now I feel like they're overcharging! Very Happy
mayMeow
mayMeow

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:05 pm

Just had a bottle of Poshe topcoat finally arrive. so I must now take off my over a week old polish (its survived incredibly) and try this out!

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:08 pm

Another bottle of Nail Envy (matte) because my bottle's getting to the dregs Smile
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:31 pm

Since my birthday blow out I've been super good!! Probably because I've got no where to store it!!! lol
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SueD Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:55 pm

HanSpan wrote:Just had a bottle of Poshe topcoat finally arrive.  so I must now take off my over a week old polish (its survived incredibly) and try this out!
Let me know what it's like Smile I found a UK seller on EBay and was thinking of trying it out Smile
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:31 pm

SueD wrote:
HanSpan wrote:Just had a bottle of Poshe topcoat finally arrive.  so I must now take off my over a week old polish (its survived incredibly) and try this out!
Let me know what it's like :)I found a UK seller on EBay and was thinking of trying it out Smile
I'm stalling about taking off what I'm wearing, through both laziness and the fact we're having camera to computer issues and I want to get a pic before I take it off.
Maybe tonight after a bottle of wine - that's usually when I get the urge;)

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lain Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:22 am

Boots stock Seche Restore and are having a buy one get one 1/2 price sale so I picked up a bottle of that. Also found Sally Hansen Ion in Poundland, which I'm really liking. Smile I was impressed with myself for being so restrained yesterday, but it's only because the new Barry M's aren't out yet...
Lain
Lain

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:35 pm

SueD wrote:
Let me know what it's like :)I found a UK seller on EBay and was thinking of trying it out Smile
I like Posche - it doesn't have as strong a smell as seche.

Purchases - 10 x zoya online, 4 hard candys, 3 kb shimmers and 3 more zoya's which came with a free zoya lock system step. Well get a pic tomorrow. I saw loads of Sally Hansen (which I don't buy) OPI (which didn't inspire me) and Orly (didn't have what I wanted) and a bottle of Posche, cnd cuticle erase and am oil pen.
I was hoping to find finger paints and wet and wild etc but no joy there. Still happy with my haul, looking forward to getting them in the helmer Smile
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

http://ninjablossomnails.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SueD Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:41 pm

That sounds like a fab haul Ninja! I've just bought a couple of polishes from the FB Nail Sale page, Smitten I Want It Now and OPI Tomorrow Never Dies Smile
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:42 am

Faberoonie Ninja! Can't wait to see the photo!
Almost a bit embarrassed now to say that my latest US injection included 3 Finger Paints, she got them from Sally Beauty. I also got a few more Pure Ice and a couple of minis, China Glaze and Sally Girl. I'd never seen a CG mini before, they're dead cute!
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  JackieP Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:51 am

Nice haul ninja! I keep lusting after Zoya polishes, haven't tried one yet, but I've had to put the brakes on for a while. Got plenty to wade through anyway. Smile

That said, after being begrudgingly good all week and not buying a thing, hubby rang me out of the blue today and asked me to pick two more from the MO velvet goths. So I have just one more to go for the whole set now. Very Happy
JackieP
JackieP

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:38 am

what a nice hubbie!! Smile

Sue I'm not a massive green fan but picked up Giovanna (looks xmasy) I just tried it on a nail and my words were 'holy shit' - its a wow of a green. You need it Smile

I'm slightly gutted i never made it to Sally's. But we had limited time and my collegues made sure I got to Ulta and Target - bless em.

Last edited by ninjablossom on Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

http://ninjablossomnails.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Peony Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:38 am

No 7 Milan and No 7 Starshower from Boots voucher promotion.

OPI Roll in the Hague.

Peony

http://1008hollywalkpark.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  SueD Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:47 am

ninjablossom wrote:what a nice hubbie!! Smile

Sue I'm not a massive green fan but picked up Giovanna (looks xmasy) I just tried it on a nail and my words were 'holy shit' - its a wow of a green. You need it Smile

I'm slightly gutted i never made it to Sally's. But we had limited time and my collegues made sure I got to Ulta and Target - bless em.
Thanks for the tip off! What make is it, just in case I feel the need to google it....Wink  Very Happy 
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next