What are you wearing today?

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What are you wearing today?

Post  star_struck on Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Im not sure the colours go quite as well as i thought, but atleast it's sparkly :p
avatar
star_struck

Posts : 128
Thanks : 30
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 25
Location : Surrey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you wearing today?

Post  Geordie Nails on Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:13 am

^ Blue sparkly skittles, they're beautiful!!

I have roses on for the Adventures in Stamping Sunday challenge post...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Geordie Nails

Posts : 617
Thanks : 73
Join date : 2013-05-03
Location : NE England

View user profile http://geordienails.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you wearing today?

Post  stationaryace on Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:08 am

 Sad  a tea bag patch as my nice long pinkie nail has split 2/3 of the way down, above the nail line so too short to trim.  Sad  This hasn't happened in ages...
avatar
stationaryace

Posts : 205
Thanks : 17
Join date : 2012-08-25
Age : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you wearing today?

Post  star_struck on Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:51 am

Thank you Geordie Nails Smile I love the stamping - I always think it looks so pretty, but cant bring myself to attempt it :p
avatar
star_struck

Posts : 128
Thanks : 30
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 25
Location : Surrey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you wearing today?

Post  Disco Diva on Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:39 pm

Peace, Love & OPI, though I've mucked up the application and it's chipped already  Crying or Very sad Might stick another coat over the top tonight before dancing to disguise it...
avatar
Disco Diva

Posts : 96
Thanks : 3
Join date : 2013-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you wearing today?

Post  HanSpan on Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:19 pm

Disco Diva wrote:Peace, Love & OPI, though I've mucked up the application and it's chipped already  Crying or Very sad Might stick another coat over the top tonight before dancing to disguise it...

Dancing hides polish chips? Do you have to boogie really really fast to disrupt the atoms or something?
Sorry  lol! 

HanSpan

Posts : 1888
Thanks : 61
Join date : 2012-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you wearing today?

Post  Disco Diva on Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:51 am

HanSpan wrote:
Disco Diva wrote:Peace, Love & OPI, though I've mucked up the application and it's chipped already  Crying or Very sad Might stick another coat over the top tonight before dancing to disguise it...

Dancing hides polish chips?  Do you have to boogie really really fast to disrupt the atoms or something?
Sorry   lol! 
 lol! 
What I meant was stick another coat on to disguise the chips, before I went out to dancing last night  lol! 
Ended up not having time to bother so had to go dancing with chipped nails *oh the horror*
avatar
Disco Diva

Posts : 96
Thanks : 3
Join date : 2013-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you wearing today?

Post  HanSpan on Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:28 am

Disco Diva wrote:
HanSpan wrote:
Disco Diva wrote:Peace, Love & OPI, though I've mucked up the application and it's chipped already  Crying or Very sad Might stick another coat over the top tonight before dancing to disguise it...

Dancing hides polish chips?  Do you have to boogie really really fast to disrupt the atoms or something?
Sorry   lol! 
 lol! 
What I meant was stick another coat on to disguise the chips, before I went out to dancing last night  lol! 
Ended up not having time to bother so had to go dancing with chipped nails *oh the horror*

Ooh no - the shame;)

I did know what you emant I just had a grammar humour moment as I first read it the other way;)

HanSpan

Posts : 1888
Thanks : 61
Join date : 2012-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you wearing today?

Post  geekybat on Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:09 am

a-England Avalon. It is certainly an amazing looking purple.
avatar
geekybat

Posts : 132
Thanks : 8
Join date : 2013-08-06
Location : Scotland

View user profile http://www.ananka.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you wearing today?

Post  Disco Diva on Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:01 pm

No 7 Galaxy, though is chipped and has big bodges. Must remember next time I use a No7 polish to not bother with my Insta-Dri though-twice now I've used that over a No 7 polish (as per the instructions too) and twice now it's taken ages to "set" and bodged/smudged badly, I don't have the same problem with any of the other brands I've tried it with....
avatar
Disco Diva

Posts : 96
Thanks : 3
Join date : 2013-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you wearing today?

Post  Babafette on Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:53 am

Lilypad Lacquer in Berry Beautiful. It doesn't disappoint.  I love you 
avatar
Babafette

Posts : 3414
Thanks : 127
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 42
Location : London/Devon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you wearing today?

Post  kelpyg on Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:51 pm

Pretty Serious Rae’s rainbow so sparkly!
avatar
kelpyg

Posts : 291
Thanks : 14
Join date : 2012-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you wearing today?

Post  Disco Diva on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:45 pm

Strengthening basecoat and that's it. My nails are in a horrendous state, dry, peeling and very short. I think the combination of winter and regular application & removal of polish has stripped the life out of them, so I've forced myself to go back to basics for a week or 2. Have been applying oil & handcream like it's going out of fashion, and the basecoat is just to attempt to keep what little length I have but has been applied to allow my poor ravaged cuticles some breathing space (left a mm gap).
avatar
Disco Diva

Posts : 96
Thanks : 3
Join date : 2013-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you wearing today?

Post  Geordie Nails on Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:37 am

Disco Diva wrote:Strengthening basecoat and that's it. My nails are in a horrendous state, dry, peeling and very short. I think the combination of winter and regular application & removal of polish has stripped the life out of them, so I've forced myself to go back to basics for a week or 2. Have been applying oil & handcream like it's going out of fashion, and the basecoat is just to attempt to keep what little length I have but has been applied to allow my poor ravaged cuticles some breathing space (left a mm gap).
Oh no Sad I've been having troubles with dry skin. I hope your treatment works!!!
avatar
Geordie Nails

Posts : 617
Thanks : 73
Join date : 2013-05-03
Location : NE England

View user profile http://geordienails.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you wearing today?

Post  LoolaBeanbag on Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:36 am

Geordie Nails wrote:
Disco Diva wrote:Strengthening basecoat and that's it. My nails are in a horrendous state, dry, peeling and very short. I think the combination of winter and regular application & removal of polish has stripped the life out of them, so I've forced myself to go back to basics for a week or 2. Have been applying oil & handcream like it's going out of fashion, and the basecoat is just to attempt to keep what little length I have but has been applied to allow my poor ravaged cuticles some breathing space (left a mm gap).
Oh no :(I've been having troubles with dry skin. I hope your treatment works!!!

I'm having fairly optimistic results with Duri Rejuvacote Geordie, I also suffer with problematic cuticles, no matter how often I oil, cream or balm. Crying or Very sad 
avatar
LoolaBeanbag

Posts : 2742
Thanks : 127
Join date : 2012-10-30
Location : The compost heap in the garden of England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you wearing today?

Post  kelpyg on Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:23 am

kiko 338 with PMP glitter babies born in the USA trying to get through my untried stash before it takes over!
avatar
kelpyg

Posts : 291
Thanks : 14
Join date : 2012-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you wearing today?

Post  LoolaBeanbag on Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:09 am

I have trailer trash thermal gel nails, white undies with clear to bright raspberry pink thermal. Slutty and I love it!  Laughing 
avatar
LoolaBeanbag

Posts : 2742
Thanks : 127
Join date : 2012-10-30
Location : The compost heap in the garden of England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you wearing today?

Post  HanSpan on Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:17 pm

LoolaBeanbag wrote:I have trailer trash thermal gel nails, white undies with clear to bright raspberry pink thermal.  Slutty and I love it!  Laughing 

Sounds interesting - even if I'm not a pink fan! Need to see pics.

HanSpan

Posts : 1888
Thanks : 61
Join date : 2012-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you wearing today?

Post  LoolaBeanbag on Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:02 pm

HanSpan wrote:
LoolaBeanbag wrote:I have trailer trash thermal gel nails, white undies with clear to bright raspberry pink thermal.  Slutty and I love it!  Laughing 

Sounds interesting - even if I'm not a pink fan!  Need to see pics.

Will do Han!
avatar
LoolaBeanbag

Posts : 2742
Thanks : 127
Join date : 2012-10-30
Location : The compost heap in the garden of England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you wearing today?

Post  Muffy on Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:41 am

OPI I Snow You Love Me.

Muffy

Posts : 322
Thanks : 17
Join date : 2012-10-18
Age : 29
Location : West Sussex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you wearing today?

Post  starrystarry on Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:44 am

Muffy wrote:OPI I Snow You Love Me.

Ooh ooh I've just bought that. Can we have a pic please?
avatar
starrystarry

Posts : 1179
Thanks : 85
Join date : 2012-08-21
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you wearing today?

Post  LoolaBeanbag on Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:15 am

LoolaBeanbag wrote:
HanSpan wrote:
LoolaBeanbag wrote:I have trailer trash thermal gel nails, white undies with clear to bright raspberry pink thermal.  Slutty and I love it!  Laughing 

Sounds interesting - even if I'm not a pink fan!  Need to see pics.

Will do Han!


Yeah, erm....about that Han........well, I used the essence peel off gel base, and I was kind of bored sitting in the car waiting for my son to come home from a school trip.........  Laughing it felt good bloody though! I did save a couple so have a thumb and birdie pic which I'll plonk on....

Now sporting Isadora Chameleon Crush, with top coat though.
avatar
LoolaBeanbag

Posts : 2742
Thanks : 127
Join date : 2012-10-30
Location : The compost heap in the garden of England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you wearing today?

Post  starrystarry on Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:52 am

Deborah Lippmann - Don't Tell Mama

Love it, almost black with a flash of green. I didn't have any DLs until recently but I must say the formula is fantastic. I'm a convert.
avatar
starrystarry

Posts : 1179
Thanks : 85
Join date : 2012-08-21
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you wearing today?

Post  HanSpan on Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:51 pm

LoolaBeanbag wrote:
LoolaBeanbag wrote:
HanSpan wrote:
LoolaBeanbag wrote:I have trailer trash thermal gel nails, white undies with clear to bright raspberry pink thermal.  Slutty and I love it!  Laughing 

Sounds interesting - even if I'm not a pink fan!  Need to see pics.

Will do Han!


Yeah, erm....about that Han........well, I used the essence peel off gel base, and I was kind of bored sitting in the car waiting for my son to come home from a school trip.........  Laughing it felt good bloody though! I did save a couple so have a thumb and birdie pic which I'll plonk on....

Now sporting Isadora Chameleon Crush, with top coat though.

I've given up on the peel off base as I paint my nails at night & can't even make it as far as work the next day before at least one pings off. I have something other than essence so maybe that's not so easily budged?

HanSpan

Posts : 1888
Thanks : 61
Join date : 2012-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you wearing today?

Post  HanSpan on Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:51 pm

Illamasque kink topped with my home made green holo!

HanSpan

Posts : 1888
Thanks : 61
Join date : 2012-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you wearing today?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum