Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swear Room

+20
ninjablossom
annita008
LoolaBeanbag
stationaryace
Sam
Jasmina
kissmenow9
starrystarry
Wesker
Jane
Laura
Babafette
I wanna live for free
HanSpan
backhoe71
Becca
Sarah
Sally Magpie
shoppingaddict
nailaddict
24 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Swear Room  - Page 5 Empty Re: Swear Room

Post  backhoe71 Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:07 am

Ohhhhh now you are talking xoxo. He has just transferred some money into my account to pay for the bottle of water to fix the car, so maybe Lady S will be receiving a visit to her website. lol

backhoe71

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:20 am

Do itttt Laughing
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jane Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:42 am

xoxo wrote:The image of a fiat punto trying to race a BMW at the lights then conking out is quite funny Laughing

Shopping my friend who's married to a mechanic says exactly the same, she never gets her car done Laughing

Hey! I won! Laughing Laughing

It was about a mile after the temp gauge light appeared. Laughing
Jane
Jane
Admin

http://pulliptears.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  backhoe71 Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:18 am

Oh dear he's really got the guilt's. Hes now just checked the oil and found thats low so has gone up tescos to get some more.

Am loving this!!! ha ha ha

backhoe71

Back to top Go down

Post  Jane Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:27 am

backhoe71 wrote:Oh dear he's really got the guilt's. Hes now just checked the oil and found thats low so has gone up tescos to get some more.

Am loving this!!! ha ha ha

Ohh the polish you can exact for that Laughing

Foot is now huge btw. Can't bend or bear weight. A&E in morning then meh.
Jane
Jane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  backhoe71 Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:32 am

yes definately a & e me thinks. Is it sticking out at a funny angle at all. Did you hear a crack??

backhoe71

Back to top Go down

Post  backhoe71 Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:36 am

Oh no you aren't gonna be able to get any shoes on I suspect. Cold feet in this weather. Not nice.

backhoe71

Back to top Go down

Post  Jane Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:39 am

Didn't hear a crack no, but I suspect the break is at the base of the toe because thats where the bruising is starting to get worse. I can get my pink furry slippers on so if all else fails they will do.

If I go tonight I'm just going to end up doing battle with the drunks so I'll see how it is in the morning and DS says he'll drive me to the walk in Center (or hobble in as he's calling it). Taken 30/50 codeine and they aren't touching the throbbing at present. Meh. Bollocks.
Jane
Jane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:41 am

Ouch! pale I was actually just going to say that it might be worth going to A&E tonight just so that they can prescribe you some strong painkillers. Neutral
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:46 am

Oh no PT!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  backhoe71 Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:50 am

Mind you if you have broken it you could tell your daughter that you can't walk therefore can't do anything (apart from paint your nails of course) and as the next woman in charge she has to do all the cooking, cleaning, washing, ironing etc etc etc.

backhoe71

Back to top Go down

Post  Jane Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:00 am

backhoe71 wrote:Mind you if you have broken it you could tell your daughter that you can't walk therefore can't do anything (apart from paint your nails of course) and as the next woman in charge she has to do all the cooking, cleaning, washing, ironing etc etc etc.

Well TBH I can see her having to walk to school tomorrow as I don't think I'll be able to drive even if the swelling goes down overnight. That will teach the little sod. She actually started on her Dad tonight, no idea whats gotten into her but usually it's Dad that talks her round. She finished up slamming bedroom door and barricading herself in again, all he'd done was told her she mean't 'no thank you' when I told her there was some food on the side in the kitchen for her and she barked "NO".

I give up, don't know whats gotten into her at all today but rest assured she'll be paying the price for it until well into the new year.
Jane
Jane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:03 am

backhoe71 wrote:Mind you if you have broken it you could tell your daughter that you can't walk therefore can't do anything (apart from paint your nails of course) and as the next woman in charge she has to do all the cooking, cleaning, washing, ironing etc etc etc.

And she has plenty of time to practice her cooking skills ready to take over the duties on Christmas day Wink

Take care of yourself Pullip! I broke my toe (kicking a lamp post to scare a spider - don't ask Laughing ) about 5 years ago and it still aches now especially when it gets cold.
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:03 am

Well one thing's for sure, she's going to feel really guilty if you have broken your toe........ Twisted Evil
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  kissmenow9 Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:23 pm

pulliptears wrote:
shoppingaddict wrote:Christ what did she do? Is it worth the trip to a&e?

Long story, but in a nutshell I stupidly asked her to sort out her room as I was seriously unhappy that she had 3 weeks worth of washing in there and rotting food. I'd gone in to strip her bed but couldn't get near it. She was in her brothers room and had slept in there because he's been at his GF's (bigger room so she prefers that). As I couldn't get to her bed I went to strip her brothers instead and couldn't get near that because all her crap was on his floor as well!
She had a moan, so I'd told her that until rooms were sorted laptop was off limits. She refused to hand over laptop which then escalated into her trying to slap me and punching out to stop me from taking it. I took laptop, door slammed and she refused to come out again basically.

Seriously seriously pissed off with her atm. I know she's had a bit of leeway with her injury but she's just getting lazier and lazier. This weekend's washing consisted of 1 pair of her knickers, the rest were shoved down her bed and on her floor. It's really not on, at 15 she knows better but the screaming fit she had was way OTT even for her.

She sounds like me between the years of 14 and 17... I was a terror (never broke anyone's toes, though my sister did smash the side of a couch in though!) Embarassed Me and mum had a fair few fights that ended up getting physical silent (not in a 'call childline!' way, more in a 'I know I'm bigger than you - oh what no I'm not' kinda way) and I've only really started to calm down properly in the last few years. Not fun to have to put up with! Hopefully she'll see sense soon and apologise and start to make it up to you. Sorry that happened Sad
kissmenow9
kissmenow9

http://nails-and-nibbles.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jane Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:40 pm

Its 6.30 am and I have just got in from A&E from 10.15pm last night. To top this fun filled evening I have a broken big toe, a shiny new set of crutches and an appointment for a rather unflattering boot tomorrow morning in the local fracture clinic.
Now I'm going to bed with copious amounts of painkillers. Unnnghghhhh

Oh, and rest assured, child will get the guilts BIG time.
Jane
Jane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  backhoe71 Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:55 pm

oh no you poor thing. Hope you manage a few hours sleep before your appointment. Hope your daughter feels really guilty this morning. Take care pullip.

backhoe71

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:25 pm

Sorry to hear your toe is broken pullip. I hope you've managed to get some sleep and that the pain is a bit more under control now. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How long will it take to heal? I'm sure you'll rock that boot! Laughing
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:13 am

Have been dealing with an incredibly fussy patient lately, wanted her treatment plan changed three times after receiving the original, then today decided that she wanted to go ahead with the original. For fuck's sake! What a waste of my time.
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  backhoe71 Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:56 am

Well the car cost £87, so thats his christmas present bought. lol. A new temp sensor, the knocking has stopped and its running fine. Still making him feel guilty tho.

Pullip - Hows the toe?

backhoe71

Back to top Go down

Post  stationaryace Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:20 am

ooooh Pullip, ouch! decorate the crutches?
stationaryace
stationaryace

Back to top Go down

Post  Jane Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:38 pm

backhoe71 wrote:Well the car cost £87, so thats his christmas present bought. lol. A new temp sensor, the knocking has stopped and its running fine. Still making him feel guilty tho.

Pullip - Hows the toe?

£87? He got off lightly there Very Happy

Toe is ok thanks, still very bruised and I can only walk on my heel. Went to fracture clinic this morning where they gave me a boot (not literally) and a set of arm crutches so I can get about much easier. They told me that as soon as the bruising has gone down I should be good to walk about normally, but lots of rest and elevation of the leg. Chance would be a fine thing as now off to Burton hospital with Ellie.

Very Happy
Jane
Jane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:50 pm

FUCK!! I've broken the corner off my left thumb nail! It's going to look obvious for ages until it grows out now. Grrrrrrrr
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:06 pm

Oh no, can you fix it or has it broken right off? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:51 pm

Broken right off! Can't even cut the nail down to make it less noticeable!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum