Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My week was

2 posters

Go down

My week was Empty My week was

Post  HanSpan's-Man Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:07 am

Ok, ignoring the usual work/house/tv stuff that goes on every week, this week has had the following:
Six new CDs, inc 3 x Marillion and 1 by an unknown goth band called Stripper Project.
A Thursday night to see the aforementioned goth band and two others.
3 pints of snakebite and black on the above night out - not the greatest idea I had, but at the time....well.....you know, when in Rome Wink
A goodly dose of manflu.  Couple with a hangiover from the Thirsday night What a Face 
A visit to a pub for the first time, despite it being in the town we have lived in for 16 years - and a very nice pint of Black Sheep to go with it.

What's your week brought you?!?!
HanSpan's-Man
HanSpan's-Man

Back to top Go down

My week was Empty Re: My week was

Post  weskers toyboy Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:31 am

i had a week of shopping with wesker (i love shopping honistly scratch )had some great shooting,cuz all the crops are being cut and so on,seem to have ruined a choke on my shotgun,i took it out and a chunk missing of the side ? lol god knows what happened. but all good. and i realy feel for ya with the man flu there is absoultly nothing worse lol!  some people say how will the world end its when the women get man flu,they will realy know what its like to be ill Smile
weskers toyboy
weskers toyboy

Back to top Go down