Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I've had a naff week...

+2
Sarah
kissmenow9
6 posters

Go down

So I've had a naff week... Empty So I've had a naff week...

Post  kissmenow9 Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:07 am

First off I've been really homesick (I'm going home next Friday but I'm in the 'darkest before the dawn' stage where it's still too far away to get excited and happy about going off, and just boring and miserable to be here) all week...

Then Tuesday night my mum phoned and told me my sweet little cat had been put down because she was in acute kidney failure Sad She was 14 and had a lovely life but still, I feel like a) I should've been there and b) we should've taken her to the vets long ago, when she was just starting to wind down - we all thought it was just old age kicking in.

Yesterday morning I woke up with a horrendous head cold and it won't go away No I've got into a really weird sleeping pattern of napping in the afternoon because I'm so shattered from being ill, being tired about 9pm, going to bed, not being able to sleep and getting up from 11pm til about 2am which makes me even more tired the next day.

And to top it off - I've just broken 4 out of my 10 nails and now they're ALL short. They were growing really nicely last week too Sad

No I wanna go hoooooooooooome!
kissmenow9
kissmenow9

http://nails-and-nibbles.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

So I've had a naff week... Empty Re: So I've had a naff week...

Post  Sarah Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:18 am

Hugsssssssss Sad

I hope you're feeling better soon. Maybe the weekend break will help get your sleep pattern back? Sad After that it'll only be 4 days until you're home. It seems a long time thinking 'next friday' but really, it's not too long after the weekend is it? Try to think of it like that.
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Wesker Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:19 pm

I'm waiting for next Friday as well as i am going away for a week Smile

We put the clocks back this weekend so you will get an extra hour in bed and hopefully catch up with some sleep Wink

Sorry to hear about your cat Crying or Very sad i'm catless at the mo after losing all five of ours within about 2 years, all through old age or ill health Sad
Wesker
Wesker

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Sossidge Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:49 pm

Oh I'm so sorry about your puss Sad

Sorry you've had a naff week, but not long to go now til you can get home, honestly, It'll fly by! Very Happy
Princess Sossidge
Princess Sossidge

http://www.nuthinbutanailthing.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kissmenow9 Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:51 pm

Thank you guys.

I have (had Sad) two cats, got them both when I was 8 so she was with us for a long time and always 'there' if you know what I mean. Quirky as hell but not a bad bone in her body, she was so sweet and a hit with any kids as she'd let them do anything to her Laughing more stubborn than kind though I think!

Managed to get up on time for the first time in ages this morning Embarassed cheers and I've done some work so I'm feeling a bit more positive today, I'm even thinking of doing a blog post later on Shocked Laughing
kissmenow9
kissmenow9

http://nails-and-nibbles.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:40 am

I'm so sorry to hear about your cat kissmenow. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm glad you are feeling a bit better today. Keep your chin up, next Friday will be here before you know it and you'll be home!
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:31 pm

Very sorry to hear about your cat Sad as the cold nights are coming in I'm missing my purring hot water bottle like mad, had to have her put to sleep about 6 months ago Sad
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down