Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is anyone else a toiletries addict too?

+11
Wesker
starrystarry
fixx
fosterdog
Jane
kissmenow9
LoolaBeanbag
Sarah
Jasmina
shoppingaddict
Babafette
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is anyone else a toiletries addict too? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is anyone else a toiletries addict too?

Post  Sally Magpie Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:18 am

Perfume is toiletries... now your talking my language.

I hoard perfume. I have loads of it. I have three out I use on a daily basis. I have a box full I keep in my girlie cupboard for when it is needed.

Out at the moment I have...

Lady GaGa
Chloe Love
Coleen ( the footballers wife one)

In the Cupboard I have.

100ml and 50ml Gucci Envy Me
100ml Miss Dior Cherie
Hillary somebody perfume which smells like playdoh
dkny green apples
Gwen Stafani little girl one called G
Britney Spears Fantasy massive bottle
Dolce and Gabanna ( think its no 5, but its the lilac one)
Jade Goody

Ah well.
Sally Magpie
Sally Magpie

http://nailpron.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Is anyone else a toiletries addict too? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is anyone else a toiletries addict too?

Post  Sarah Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:39 am

Out at the moment I have...

CK Eternity, Ghost original, Marc Jacobs Lola and Flowerbomb, as well as all the copies of these.

On my perfume shelf i've got literally about 100 bottles Embarassed
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sally Magpie Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:41 am

I love Lola, and Daisy.

I have Stella Nude aswell. ...
Sally Magpie
Sally Magpie

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:08 am

Oh dear, perfume.......
I have Loulou Blue (2 bottles), Jil Sander Sun (3 bottles), Jil Sander Sun Delight, Salvador Dali Laguna, Body Shop White Musk (EDT & EDP), Ghost Deep Night, Baby Doll, Gaultier Summer Edition, Ghost Summer Breeze, Anna Sui Dolly Girl, the green Poison, Kenzo Amour, Kors Island, D&G The One, SpaceNK Champaca and some other one, Lush Ginger, Vanderbildt, Van Cleefe & Arpels, a Morgan Summery one, Angel, and a few others.
The ones that I have multi bottles of are because they are discontinued and they're special, evoking wonderful memories! cheers
I was horrified to find that my toiletries cupboard is actually chock full, I have no space at all. I even offered my 4 year old son a choice from Mummy's special bath bomb box in the start of a bid to decrease my stocks. He said that a bomb in the bath is just too dangerous and declined. bom

I have recently discovered that there is a Sephora about 22 miles from me. And I need to go. Really need......Lagoon Bath Gel, Lagoon Shower Gel, Lagoon Hand Wash, lots of polishes, need, need, .........
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Sally Magpie Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:32 am

ooooooooh sephora.......
Sally Magpie
Sally Magpie

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:20 am

LoolaBeanbag wrote:I have recently discovered that there is a Sephora about 22 miles from me. And I need to go. Really need......Lagoon Bath Gel, Lagoon Shower Gel, Lagoon Hand Wash, lots of polishes, need, need, .........
Are you in the UK? I thought they shut all the UK stores down. Question
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:34 pm

LoolaBeanbag wrote:Oh dear, perfume.......
I have Loulou Blue (2 bottles), Jil Sander Sun (3 bottles), Jil Sander Sun Delight, Salvador Dali Laguna, Body Shop White Musk (EDT & EDP), Ghost Deep Night, Baby Doll, Gaultier Summer Edition, Ghost Summer Breeze, Anna Sui Dolly Girl, the green Poison, Kenzo Amour, Kors Island, D&G The One, SpaceNK Champaca and some other one, Lush Ginger, Vanderbildt, Van Cleefe & Arpels, a Morgan Summery one, Angel, and a few others.
The ones that I have multi bottles of are because they are discontinued and they're special, evoking wonderful memories! cheers
I was horrified to find that my toiletries cupboard is actually chock full, I have no space at all. I even offered my 4 year old son a choice from Mummy's special bath bomb box in the start of a bid to decrease my stocks. He said that a bomb in the bath is just too dangerous and declined. bom

I have recently discovered that there is a Sephora about 22 miles from me. And I need to go. Really need......Lagoon Bath Gel, Lagoon Shower Gel, Lagoon Hand Wash, lots of polishes, need, need, .........

Ooh van Cleef & Arpels - I have first - several very old bottles and shower gel. That's my second favourite. SEveral bottles only ebcuae my mother also liked it. She passed 20 eyars ago so the perfume must be at least that old!

And Sephora - really? Are you in the UK and they are opening again or are you somewhere else and I can continue to sulk because Greece is the only place I'm likely to see one of those fab shops again?

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:36 pm

Babafette wrote:
LoolaBeanbag wrote:I have recently discovered that there is a Sephora about 22 miles from me. And I need to go. Really need......Lagoon Bath Gel, Lagoon Shower Gel, Lagoon Hand Wash, lots of polishes, need, need, .........
Are you in the UK? I thought they shut all the UK stores down. Question

Haha. Snap. googled and I can't see any sign they ahve re-opened anywhere.

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:41 pm

Lol loola you've sent us all into a frenzy!!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:49 pm

I'm in Dover, and there's a Sephora at Cite Europe Shopping centre just outside Calais. Three minutes to the port, a gentle boat trip (plenty of cheap offers for day trips) and 2 minutes in the car and I'm there!! Wallet in hand.... Dover isn't the most desirable of locations but I'm starting to see that it's not all bad!
I'm sure that you girls could find a cheap coach trip (Cite Europe's pretty popular) or tempt OHs into a day trip in the car (they could always go to the hypermarket for beers/wines etc!)?
We also go to Holland on holiday every year and there's also a branch about 10 minutes away from where we stay (Breda).
I just need to start saving some cash for a big blowout.....
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:46 am

Aha, mystery solved - so it's in France then! Laughing We used to have a nice Sephora in Kingston which shut down years ago. Crying or Very sad
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  kelpyg Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:47 am

I’ve been invited to a wedding in the US and the first thing I did check out the nearest Sephora!
kelpyg
kelpyg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sally Magpie Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:51 am

Duanne Reade and CVS aswell Smile
Sally Magpie
Sally Magpie

Back to top Go down

Post  kelpyg Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:56 am

and rite aid it could be an expensive trip
kelpyg
kelpyg

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:57 am

kelpyg wrote:I’ve been invited to a wedding in the US and the first thing I did check out the nearest Sephora!

My sister works in the US (Houston) a lot and she's always happy to take my lists with her! Today she's off to the Kroger Pharmacy (lots of cheapies!), Target, Sephora and Macy's for me. Trouble is I have to be very specific, she's into horses and not nails!
It's not the same as going yourself though, I used to love the Sephora at Lakeside.

LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Sally Magpie Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:52 am

Nordstrom, TJMAXX

I need to go back.
Sally Magpie
Sally Magpie

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowNails Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:14 am

Ulta is amazing like Boots but all the best bits
RainbowNails
RainbowNails

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:39 am

I soooooooo want to go to New York. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2