Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to Nails!

3 posters

Go down

New to Nails!  Empty New to Nails!

Post  nailaddict Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:18 am

Hi everyone Very Happy

I've followed the thread on the ' dark side' for a while and blame you all completely for my out of control addition to polishes!

This was the perfect opportunity for me to come out and 'fess up that I am a complete addict!

A few weeks ago I had the odd polish lurking in the back of the cupboard, which when opened was nothing but gloop Laughing ,but now,thanks too you lovely ladies I'm nearing a collection of nearly 30 including a few fav's such as Gosh holo, MF fantasy fire, OPI's and technics Embarassed

I've been abroad for the past month visiting my parents and had loads of time on my hands so starting trying out a few designs. I am in no way creative or artistic and compared to some of the talents I've seen on both boards my work is really basic!

I will post a few pics up later of my nails, and purchases over the past few weeks( is there a specific place to post our pics?)

Looking forward to being part of the fold Smile

nailaddict

Back to top Go down

New to Nails!  Empty Re: New to Nails!

Post  Wesker Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:29 am

Hi, you sound a lot like me. I hardly ever bothered with polish before i started reading the thread on MSE.
Now i have lost count of how many polishes i have bought literally in just the last few months Embarassed

nailaddict wrote:I will post a few pics up later of my nails, and purchases over the past few weeks( is there a specific place to post our pics?)

I started this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that might be suitable if you dont want to join in the challenges Wink
Wesker
Wesker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sally Magpie Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:32 pm

How did I miss this?

Anyway, hi, really glad you have joined. Feel free to start a thread of your own to put pictures in of your mani's

My obsession only started 12 months ago and now I am on a no buy as its well out of control.
Sally Magpie
Sally Magpie

http://nailpron.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down