Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What does your OH's nails look like?!

5 posters

Go down

What does your OH's nails look like?! Empty What does your OH's nails look like?!

Post  shoppingaddict Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:17 am

Was just showing my oh some piccies of your nails and whining about how jealous I was when he came up with the idea of doing a thread about our OH's nails!

He seemed very keen on the idea and even offered a picture.........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

pale
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

What does your OH's nails look like?! Empty Re: What does your OH's nails look like?!

Post  Sally Magpie Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:44 am

That could almost be a xxx picture
Sally Magpie
Sally Magpie

http://nailpron.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

What does your OH's nails look like?! Empty Re: What does your OH's nails look like?!

Post  kissmenow9 Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:20 am

My BF has terrible nails as he bites them and strips them with his teeth. When I met him every other day his finger nails were bleeding because he bites the hang nail, cuticle, actual nail bed Shocked He rarely lets me look at them.

Finally, after nearly 2 years together, he's started to kick the habit and even only having stopped biting them for a few days they're looking loads better. Bit worried myself because they look like they may have given up the ghost and just grow *into* his fingers, but I think that's a bridge to be crossed when he's managed to grow them long enough!
kissmenow9
kissmenow9

http://nails-and-nibbles.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:54 am

Now I have this adding a photo thing working I thought I'd show you the EXTREMELY unusual moment where OH's nails looked rather tidy. We were in Greece and I somehow persuaded him to have a manucure.

They are usually chopped at by wire nippers and his teeth and absolutely not filed!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:28 am

I actually managed to persuade my lovely OH to let me photograph his hands! Very Happy They're clean for a change - he does a lot of gardening! I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down