Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dry nails?

3 posters

Go down

dry nails? Empty dry nails?

Post  annita008 Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:07 pm

what do u use to dry ur nails faster besides seche vite? they dont sell it here..and ive tried opis drying drops..they dont dry fast :/...some spray that i dont remember the name and the essence's spray...so far thats the one that works the best for me but doesnt always work? i dont know why is that...sometimes it changes the colours in my nails... so i was wondering what other options are there?
annita008
annita008

Back to top Go down

dry nails? Empty Re: dry nails?

Post  star_struck Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:33 pm

I use Sally Hansen Insta Dri, but again not sure if you'll be able to get it where you are. Im sure someone else will have several suggestions Smile
star_struck
star_struck

Back to top Go down

Post  SueD Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:28 pm

I use either OPI Rapid Dry Top Coat (not the drops).which I like but I know others have a problem with. I've just ordered some HK Girl by Glisten and Glow to try as that gets good reviews too Smile Again though, not sure if you can get that? I've not had a top coat change the colour of my polish, it generally tends to make them shinier and highlight any shimmer Smile
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Post  annita008 Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:56 am

im gonna try to find the sally hansen one... the essence's spray sometimes it changes the color of my nails, not always, and not equaly in the whole nail? i dont know how to explain it Sad
annita008
annita008

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down