Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INVOGUE nail polish, new at Superdrug

+8
LoolaBeanbag
RainbowNails
mrsmoore2b
Muffy
Lain
shoppingaddict
Sally Magpie
Princess Sossidge
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

INVOGUE nail polish, new at Superdrug - Page 2 Empty Re: INVOGUE nail polish, new at Superdrug

Post  HanSpan Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:56 am

LoolaBeanbag wrote:If you have the time and the inclination all of the descriptions are adequate enough to identify them on the Superdrug site Hanspan, that's how I did it Smile

Oh dear - bleedin obvious now you've said! Its late - that's my excuse!
After the A Englands arrive and I check the finances - just maybe;)

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

INVOGUE nail polish, new at Superdrug - Page 2 Empty Re: INVOGUE nail polish, new at Superdrug

Post  LoolaBeanbag Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:10 pm

:lol That's a good enough excuse for me Hanspan, one I use myself too....! Laughing
Which A Englands did you buy? I had another look yesterday but I just can't get excited about them Crying or Very sad The dark green holo-y one is OK, but it'd have to be on offer for me to buy it.
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:26 pm

Well lakeside didn't have them either. I don't really want them so for the time being I officially give up!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:46 am

LoolaBeanbag wrote: :lol That's a good enough excuse for me Hanspan, one I use myself too....! Laughing
Which A Englands did you buy? I had another look yesterday but I just can't get excited about them Crying or Very sad The dark green holo-y one is OK, but it'd have to be on offer for me to buy it.

I'm just the most unobservant person on earth - no other excuse needed to be honest!
I've ordered Tristam (which is what I really really wanted) plus Ascalon and Princess Sabra as it seemed daft to order just one. I'm crackers aren't I?

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:55 am

Erm, no. Not crackers at all. I was going to buy 'just a couple' of Flormars earlier. 67 Euros later.............. Laughing
I also don't like having 'oddies'. My polishes deserve to be part of a loving family of others from the same brand. Or they would be unhappy and feel isolated and possibly would not perform as well as they should. geek
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:49 pm

LoolaBeanbag wrote:Erm, no. Not crackers at all. I was going to buy 'just a couple' of Flormars earlier. 67 Euros later.............. Laughing
I also don't like having 'oddies'. My polishes deserve to be part of a loving family of others from the same brand. Or they would be unhappy and feel isolated and possibly would not perform as well as they should. geek

Love it:)

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:49 pm

LoolaBeanbag wrote:I also don't like having 'oddies'. My polishes deserve to be part of a loving family of others from the same brand. Or they would be unhappy and feel isolated and possibly would not perform as well as they should. geek
PMSL, I feel exactly the same. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Only owning one lonesome bottle would just be wrong........ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:55 am

I actually spotted the Invogue polish in store today at Superdrug in Exeter.
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:31 pm

Babafette wrote:I actually spotted the Invogue polish in store today at Superdrug in Exeter.

Bloody hell! Much stock?
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  fellrunner Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:26 pm

shoppingaddict wrote:
Babafette wrote:I actually spotted the Invogue polish in store today at Superdrug in Exeter.

Bloody hell! Much stock?

So it's worth keep looking then!!! They've not appeared in Carlisle yet, of course.

I don't want to order on line, as someone mentioned above, last time I ordered from Superdrug I had several bottles just tossed loose into a little box.
fellrunner
fellrunner

http://uknailrunner.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:00 pm

fellrunner wrote:
shoppingaddict wrote:
Bloody hell! Much stock?
So it's worth keep looking then!!! They've not appeared in Carlisle yet, of course.
No they didn't have much stock left, but the display itself was a reasonable size. It was in a section at the back of the store for nail inspiration I think rather than in its own separate bay like the L'Oreal, Barry M, Rimmel etc.
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:40 am

Went to the superdrug near college and they didn't have anything to do with invougue. Will try my local tomorrow as I'm passing
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:14 am

The Exeter branch is quite big, so maybe it's only in the larger stores?
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:12 am

Babafette wrote:The Exeter branch is quite big, so maybe it's only in the larger stores?

I'd never been to this one before, and I was really shocked about how big this store was!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:45 am

fellrunner wrote:
shoppingaddict wrote:

Bloody hell! Much stock?

I don't want to order on line, as someone mentioned above, last time I ordered from Superdrug I had several bottles just tossed loose into a little box.

Fragrance direct have them, their packaging is usually pretty good.
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2