Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swear Room

+20
ninjablossom
annita008
LoolaBeanbag
stationaryace
Sam
Jasmina
kissmenow9
starrystarry
Wesker
Jane
Laura
Babafette
I wanna live for free
HanSpan
backhoe71
Becca
Sarah
Sally Magpie
shoppingaddict
nailaddict
24 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Swear Room  - Page 12 Empty Re: Swear Room

Post  shoppingaddict Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:55 am

How long has it been?!!!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  annita008 Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:06 am

since april 15
annita008
annita008

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:17 am

Ahhhh. You may have to cut your losses then my lovely. Perhaps make sure you get a case in earlier if it ever happens again. Sad 
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  annita008 Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:37 am

the thing is... it was my brothers account, and everytime i told him to do something about it, he didnt care... :/ but now i have my own account Very Happy so that doesnt happen again
annita008
annita008

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:58 am

annita008 wrote:the thing is... it was my brothers account, and everytime i told him to do something about it, he didnt care... :/ but now i have my own account :Dso that doesnt happen again

Good!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:48 am

So...

After Royal Mail attempting to deliver one of my missed parcels on Saturday (god knows where the other one is that they were also supposed to redeliver) and failing because my doorbell didn't work, I arranged for redelivery of both parcels to my "local" post office which is a 30 minute walk from work. I think it's completely ridiculous that I now have to pay £3 to collect my parcels that I've already paid postage for, but there we go.

Anyhoo, they should've been delivered to the post office today, so I was going to go pick them up in my lunch hour tomorrow (because, you know, who needs to eat?). I've just come home to find yet another "Something for you" card and they've attempted to deliver the Saturday parcel AGAIN. What?? Why are they so shit??? The post office they were supposed to be delivered to closed at 5:30pm so I'll have to wait until the morning to see if they have my other parcel (the one that's done a magic disappearing act) and I tried to call the delivery office which is supposed to be open until 7pm, but the number on the card isn't actually their number, it's just general Customer Services, who go home at 6pm.

ARGH!!!

I just want my bloody nail polish.
Sam
Sam

http://polishedart.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  mmmmchocolate Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:37 pm

Sam wrote:So...

After Royal Mail attempting to deliver one of my missed parcels on Saturday (god knows where the other one is that they were also supposed to redeliver)  and failing because my doorbell didn't work, I arranged for redelivery of both parcels to my "local" post office which is a 30 minute walk from work.  I think it's completely ridiculous that I now have to pay £3 to collect my parcels that I've already paid postage for, but there we go.

Anyhoo, they should've been delivered to the post office today, so I was going to go pick them up in my lunch hour tomorrow (because, you know, who needs to eat?).  I've just come home to find yet another "Something for you" card and they've attempted to deliver the Saturday parcel AGAIN.  What??  Why are they so shit???  The post office they were supposed to be delivered to closed at 5:30pm so I'll have to wait until the morning to see if they have my other parcel (the one that's done a magic disappearing act) and I tried to call the delivery office which is supposed to be open until 7pm, but the number on the card isn't actually their number, it's just general Customer Services, who go home at 6pm.

ARGH!!!

I just want my bloody nail polish.

Is getting stuff delivered to you at work not an option Sam? I never get stuff delivered to my home address anymore if I can help it. The downside is that everyone in the office thinks I'm some kind of shopaholic Very Happy
mmmmchocolate
mmmmchocolate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum