Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

China Glaze Neon Jellies (On the Shore) Imminent!

+6
Sally Magpie
Jasmina
Babafette
shoppingaddict
mrsmoore2b
LoolaBeanbag
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

China Glaze Neon Jellies (On the Shore) Imminent! Empty China Glaze Neon Jellies (On the Shore) Imminent!

Post  LoolaBeanbag Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:30 am

You may have noticed that I've been a bit desperate to get my mitts on the jellies since I read about them, I even emailed China Glaze who told me they'd be available in July.
Nail Polish Direct have them listed now, but I guess they're still waiting for stock as they're all currently unavailable (they haven't been in and sold out, trust me, I'd know!! Wink )
http://www.nailpolishdirect.co.uk/category_s/296.htm

Will be ready to pounce!!! Laughing
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

China Glaze Neon Jellies (On the Shore) Imminent! Empty Re: China Glaze Neon Jellies (On the Shore) Imminent!

Post  mrsmoore2b Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:38 am

Are you going to use them for glitter sandwhiches? X
mrsmoore2b
mrsmoore2b

Back to top Go down

China Glaze Neon Jellies (On the Shore) Imminent! Empty Re: China Glaze Neon Jellies (On the Shore) Imminent!

Post  LoolaBeanbag Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:50 am

mrsmoore2b wrote:Are you going to use them for glitter sandwhiches? X

I'm planning to have a bash at that, can't guarantee success though! I've tried it with the NFU oh Jellies and it went OK but I think I need more practise. Much more practise! I can't stop myself putting an opaque layer on first to cover up the nail line and it ruins the effect. But I still do it?!!!
Maybe I'll shelve the Ozotic I had planned for tonight and have a sarnie instead!!!! Laughing
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:02 am

NPD are really sorting us out lately aren't they! What with them and Sal we are in our element! Who needs the US!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mrsmoore2b Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:37 pm

Ooh well they sound Interesting! Yep shopping addict we are spoilt! X
mrsmoore2b
mrsmoore2b

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:03 am

Jellies landed.
After waiting all this time for these, I've had such a rubbish evening that I don't have much enthusiasm and will probably leave it until I can shop happily Neutral
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:13 am

Oh no, what's up Loola? You were so excited about these. I hope you are OK. China Glaze Neon Jellies (On the Shore) Imminent! Jhy41y
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:36 am

Babafette wrote:Oh no, what's up Loola? You were so excited about these. I hope you are OK. China Glaze Neon Jellies (On the Shore) Imminent! Jhy41y

Nothing serious Babafette, but a small glitch has brought a hint of sparkle back - the Hologlam10 code is taking 10% off everything in the basket, even if it's not Hologlam, or China Glaze even Wink
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:47 am

Hmmmm thanks Loola, I might just have to go and take a look now! Laughing
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:48 pm

Damn it glitchiness, I quite like the look of these and extra off sounds great. Must resist.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  mrsmoore2b Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:27 pm

Hope you got them ordered Smile x
mrsmoore2b
mrsmoore2b

Back to top Go down

Post  Sally Magpie Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:49 pm

I am trying to resist, I really am.
Sally Magpie
Sally Magpie

http://nailpron.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:16 pm

I didn't order anything just in case they refuse to honour the 10% off on other brands.
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:41 pm

*la la la la*
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:57 am

shoppingaddict wrote:*la la la la*
China Glaze Neon Jellies (On the Shore) Imminent! StopI'm resisting with you shoppingaddict, you're not alone......China Glaze Neon Jellies (On the Shore) Imminent! JC_gimmefive
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:41 am

Babafette wrote:
China Glaze Neon Jellies (On the Shore) Imminent! StopI'm resisting with you shoppingaddict, you're not alone......China Glaze Neon Jellies (On the Shore) Imminent! JC_gimmefive

You are making me feel like the bad guy........ Laughing
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:48 am

LoolaBeanbag wrote:
Babafette wrote:
You are making me feel like the bad guy........ Laughing
Sorry Loola, I didn't mean it like that. Embarassed I was just trying to bolster shoppingaddict's willpower even more. Very Happy
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:51 am

Not at all Loola!

Thanks Babs, makes me feel better!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Pippa10 Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:43 am

I don't know how I feel about these. I really like the look of Neon and On and On but it looks so similar to Flip Flop Fantasy and I don't think I need a dupe?!

Pippa10

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:31 am

I can't find much in the way of swatches to compare yet Pippa10, and I don't have flip flop fantasy so I can't really help I'm afraid. I'm after a couple more of these and am waiting for someone somewhere to blog about them before making any further decisions!
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Pippa10 Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:33 am

LoolaBeanbag wrote:I can't find much in the way of swatches to compare yet Pippa10, and I don't have flip flop fantasy so I can't really help I'm afraid. I'm after a couple more of these and am waiting for someone somewhere to blog about them before making any further decisions!

Yep, me too! Although I'm getting impatient so I may just buy them and if I end up with a dupe I'll live. Once the US get them they'll be millions of swatches.

Pippa10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sally Magpie Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:36 am

Ooooh, I saw some of the creme swatches yesterday. Let me try and find them again
Sally Magpie
Sally Magpie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sally Magpie Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:37 am

Sally Magpie
Sally Magpie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sally Magpie Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:42 am

Sally Magpie
Sally Magpie

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:01 pm

mine have been dispatched. Hopefully they will arrive today.
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

http://ninjablossomnails.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next