Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

China Glaze Neon Jellies (On the Shore) Imminent!

+6
Sally Magpie
Jasmina
Babafette
shoppingaddict
mrsmoore2b
LoolaBeanbag
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

China Glaze Neon Jellies (On the Shore) Imminent! - Page 3 Empty Re: China Glaze Neon Jellies (On the Shore) Imminent!

Post  LoolaBeanbag Fri May 03, 2013 10:58 pm

That's shore bright has just plopped onto the doormat - I love the colour, and the intensity's definitely there but it's not the creamy purpley shade that I was expecting from the pics I've seen swatches of, more a very blue toned bright pink? I also ordered water you waiting for from the Cirque du soleil collection, that is one gorgeous sparkly green! Very Happy
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

China Glaze Neon Jellies (On the Shore) Imminent! - Page 3 Empty Re: China Glaze Neon Jellies (On the Shore) Imminent!

Post  RainbowNails Sat May 04, 2013 9:02 am

I took python back to superdrug and complained as it just wouldn't work.

That was a few months ago last year some time.

They let me change it
RainbowNails
RainbowNails

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowNails Sat May 04, 2013 9:05 am

I have gothika lolita by China glaze and that is a bright purple does anyone know how it compares please
RainbowNails
RainbowNails

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Sat May 04, 2013 9:25 am

RainbowNails wrote:I have gothika lolita by China glaze and that is a bright purple does anyone know how it compares please

from the swatches I would say GL looks slightly darker and has a shimmer. I would say TSB is a brighter version of spontaneous. I did find a review of the sensationals that describes them as colours China Glaze has done before and just added some neon... (I'd say highlighter pen colours)
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

http://ninjablossomnails.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowNails Sat May 04, 2013 9:34 am

Thank you I am on a two month no buy as of 1st may so I will be good and just look at swatches for now
RainbowNails
RainbowNails

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Sat May 04, 2013 9:14 pm

ninjajane wrote:
RainbowNails wrote:I have gothika lolita by China glaze and that is a bright purple does anyone know how it compares please

from the swatches I would say GL looks slightly darker and has a shimmer. I would say TSB is a brighter version of spontaneous. I did find a review of the sensationals that describes them as colours China Glaze has done before and just added some neon... (I'd say highlighter pen colours)

I've been considering gothic lolita for a while, as TSB is pinkier that I thought it would be I'd be interested to hear if Lolita it leans pink or blue?
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowNails Sun May 05, 2013 12:22 am

I am terrible with describing colours I am sorry I have no idea.

I can try and find pictures I took last year or you might be better looking at swatches on line.

I see purple where my husband sees blue! !

He calls me colour blind lol
RainbowNails
RainbowNails

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Sun May 05, 2013 8:05 am

RainbowNails wrote:I am terrible with describing colours I am sorry I have no idea.

I can try and find pictures I took last year or you might be better looking at swatches on line.

I see purple where my husband sees blue! !

He calls me colour blind lol
Thanls Rainbownails, I know what you mean about colour descriptions - it's tricky! I'll mebbe have a trip to Sally's to see if they have a 'real' one for me to look at!!!! Very Happy
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3