Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

China Glaze Neon Jellies (On the Shore) Imminent!

+6
Sally Magpie
Jasmina
Babafette
shoppingaddict
mrsmoore2b
LoolaBeanbag
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

China Glaze Neon Jellies (On the Shore) Imminent! - Page 2 Empty Re: China Glaze Neon Jellies (On the Shore) Imminent!

Post  ninjablossom Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:25 pm

mine just turned up. Jeesus they are bright!! China Glaze Neon Jellies (On the Shore) Imminent! - Page 2 O4ki
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

http://ninjablossomnails.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

China Glaze Neon Jellies (On the Shore) Imminent! - Page 2 Empty Re: China Glaze Neon Jellies (On the Shore) Imminent!

Post  LoolaBeanbag Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:59 pm

ninjajane wrote:mine just turned up. Jeesus they are bright!! China Glaze Neon Jellies (On the Shore) Imminent! - Page 2 O4ki

Blog 'em!! Can't wait to see!!! Very Happy
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Wed May 01, 2013 12:04 am

ninjajane wrote:mine just turned up. Jeesus they are bright!! China Glaze Neon Jellies (On the Shore) Imminent! - Page 2 O4ki
They look great in the swatches Sal posted, really vibrant. Smile
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Wed May 01, 2013 1:25 am

thats shore bright is stunning! (wacked it on during a conf call) I cant decide if its too bright to wear this evening. I may have to stamp over it to tone it down a tad. Then again...

hopefully will get them blogged by the weekend. Smile
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Wed May 01, 2013 8:51 am

LoolaBeanbag wrote:

there might be a delay with the blogging, I have decided that 'thats shore bright' is never coming off my nails, I am really really quite smitten with it.
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Thu May 02, 2013 2:16 am

ninjajane wrote:
LoolaBeanbag wrote:

there might be a delay with the blogging, I have decided that 'thats shore bright' is never coming off my nails, I am really really quite smitten with it.

Thanks Ninja, ordered shore bright on your recommendation!
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Thu May 02, 2013 3:13 am

yay! if you like purples you should love this. Am in the office tomorrow so I have toned it down slightly with some Barry M lychee stamping. Still looks stunning.
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Thu May 02, 2013 3:31 am

Purples are my number three favourite (greens and turquoises take the number 1 & 2 spots) so I'm shore to like this one! Laughing
I'm wearing Too Yacht to Handle today, on coats one and two I was horrified at the streakiness and baldy bits but at least it dried quickly so I could level it out with another patch up coat over the top. I stamped DRK butterflies over it with Essie Ole Caliente (light red), not the obvious colour choice but it looks bright'n breezy I guess. And bright Cool I love it though.
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Sally Magpie Thu May 02, 2013 3:49 am

I am going to pro beauty in May. My intention is to get this entire set from the china glaze stand. Which should be about £70. EEK
Sally Magpie
Sally Magpie

http://nailpron.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Thu May 02, 2013 4:36 am

http://www.nailpolishdirect.co.uk/China_Glaze_Neon_On_The_Shore_Sunsational_Collection_s/296.htm

Cheaper from nail polish direct and the 10% discount worked for me earlier today. I only ordered the sun of a peach but I think I will go back for some purples. I might get a jelly aswell.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Thu May 02, 2013 7:51 am

Jasmina wrote:http://www.nailpolishdirect.co.uk/China_Glaze_Neon_On_The_Shore_Sunsational_Collection_s/296.htm

Cheaper from nail polish direct and the 10% discount worked for me earlier today. I only ordered the sun of a peach but I think I will go back for some purples. I might get a jelly aswell.

I have the blue and teal jellies Jasmina, they're both VERY sheer. I can only see myself layering them which kind of defeats the object.
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Thu May 02, 2013 7:52 am

I couldn't resist and ended up trying Son of a Peach - it looks radioactive on the photos, seriously neon! hilarious. Will try and get them blogged ASAP. You can't say this collection is boring! (it went on patchy and bald as well)

and the blue was very sheer, bit pointless really. it didn't even work as as a jelly sandwich
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Thu May 02, 2013 7:57 am

LoolaBeanbag wrote:
Jasmina wrote:http://www.nailpolishdirect.co.uk/China_Glaze_Neon_On_The_Shore_Sunsational_Collection_s/296.htm

I have the blue and teal jellies Jasmina, they're both VERY sheer. I can only see myself layering them which kind of defeats the object.

Thanks for the tip- will go back for the purple creme but leave thr jellies alone.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Thu May 02, 2013 8:00 am

ninjajane wrote:I couldn't resist and ended up trying Son of a Peach - it looks radioactive on the photos, seriously neon! hilarious. Will try and get them blogged ASAP. You can't say this collection is boring! (it went on patchy and bald as well)

and the blue was very sheer, bit pointless really. it didn't even work as as a jelly sandwich

Ride the Waves looks like a better China Glaze bright blue jelly, might have to investigate further.....!
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Thu May 02, 2013 8:22 am

Just ordered neon & on & on, that's shore bright and too yacht to handle.
Loving the discount code, didn't work on the 3 pack for £15 but individually I got the 3 bottles for less than thr online saving though.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Thu May 02, 2013 9:27 am

ninjablossom
ninjablossom

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Thu May 02, 2013 9:49 am

Jumped straight there!! Love those pics, may have to get the peach one too as a result. It seriously can't have been worse to put on than too yacht to handle....?!
The blue jelly is crap isn't it, but it's always good to see that it's not just me being hopeless, it really is more of a tint - reminds me of the 'natural' nail polishes, pink tinted clears, that I used to get away with wearing to school aeons ago!

Thanks for the thanks too, but totally unnecessary Ninja! Have you looked at the python yet affraid !!!
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Thu May 02, 2013 9:54 am

what python??
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Thu May 02, 2013 10:31 pm

My peach arrived today, only ordered yesterday!!! So impressed, wonder if my other 3 will come tomorrow. Can't wait to paint my toes with it later- had to pick up the munchkin from nursery.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Thu May 02, 2013 10:38 pm

ninjajane wrote:what python??

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bourjois-378480-Python-Top-Coat/dp/B00AEJDCKC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367494663&sr=8-1&keywords=bourjois+python

I originally put it under the Ninjablossomnails blog roll bit Smile
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Fri May 03, 2013 8:19 am

ooooh the python looks interesting! what a cool name for a polish!
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

Back to top Go down

Post  mmmmchocolate Fri May 03, 2013 7:12 pm

I've seen this but wasn't sure it'd be different enough from a crackle or croc effect to make it worth having - anyone tried it or seen any swatches?
mmmmchocolate
mmmmchocolate

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Fri May 03, 2013 7:31 pm

http://www.beautynailsfun.nl/2012/09/bourjois-python-topcoat/

This is an interesting pic of it.
If it wasn't red I'd be in there like swimwear. Very Happy
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Fri May 03, 2013 7:42 pm

I just stumbled across Essie Reptile too, but it just looks like a magnetic diamondy effect Neutral
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  mmmmchocolate Fri May 03, 2013 8:51 pm

Thanks Smile I don't really do red either. Quite like the effect - it is a bit different from crackles, but it's not very snake-like!
mmmmchocolate
mmmmchocolate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next