Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What annoys you?

+29
polishedpurple
geekybat
Jane
TattyScone
senta_mental
Sarah
weskers toyboy
annita008
kelpyg
stationaryace
Geordie Nails
martinsgirl
Sam
Wesker
kissmenow9
mmmmchocolate
Muffy
HanSpan
Sally Magpie
SueD
backhoe71
LoolaBeanbag
Babafette
starrystarry
Jasmina
shoppingaddict
ninjablossom
Laura
33 posters

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Go down

What annoys you? - Page 16 Empty Re: What annoys you?

Post  Jasmina Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:28 pm

Last edited by Jasmina on Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:22 am

Adverts...........
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:51 pm

Made plans to meet with my friend at 1, just as I'm about to leave the house she texts me saying "sorry can I change the time cos I have this and that to do" ARRRRGH
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:10 am

Last edited by Jasmina on Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:35 am

LAURA'S GYM ANNOYANCES

People who stare at you when you dare to walk into the area they're in (sorry I didn't realise you've hired this area... dicks)
People who fanny about on their phones, taking up space where I could be doing situps
Men who grunt, is there really any need for that?!
People who leave sweat marks on the seats of bikes and benches, vom.
The kiddy swimming class that seems to be on no matter what time I go to the gym and the fucking changing rooms are full of kids running around naked and pointing "look mummy she's got big boobies"
The shit chav music they pump through the speakers
People who take up loads of space in the changing rooms
The woman who breastfeeds in the changing rooms, sorry but she's not discreet and I don't want to see it. Not hygienic either.
The woman with broken flip flops who shuffles around on them (been doing it for 6 months, fucking buy a new pair)
People who leave weights lying around instead of putting them back in the rack so I can never find them
People who leave locker doors wide open

I'd quite like a home gym Very Happy

Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:36 am

Also, macaroni cheese annoys me, the smell of it makes me want to vomit until my eyeballs fall out.
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:40 am

I think I agree with all of the gym rants. My local gym is the same, kids swimming classes 24/7 - kids all over the changing rooms. Don't get me started on how adult swim lanes just get shut down for 2 months in the summer oh and the swimming Gala's... oh and the fact the kids are not allowed in the sauna and whirl pool but you can never use them because they play hide and seek in the sauna and leave the door open and play splash in the pool and the guards just ignore it.

why not build a separate school pool seriously...
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

http://ninjablossomnails.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:47 am

ninjablossom wrote:I think I agree with all of the gym rants. My local gym is the same, kids swimming classes 24/7 - kids all over the changing rooms. Don't get me started on how adult swim lanes just get shut down for 2 months in the summer oh and the swimming Gala's... oh and the fact the kids are not allowed in the sauna and whirl pool but you can never use them because they play hide and seek in the sauna and leave the door open and play splash in the pool and the guards just ignore it.

why not build a separate school pool seriously...

We have a "leisure centre" if you can really call it that, the galas and stuff take place there and when I was in primary school I had my swimming lessons there, it is predominantly child friendly so why can't the classes all take place there?

Why can we not just have a child free gym?
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:01 am

I would love a child free gym. Sorry to parents everywhere but at the same time you don't want non parents clogging up space you can be using for your kids.
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:01 am

This is partly why I packed up going to the gym.

I used to go with friends from work but gradually they all stopped going and I was left going by myself every morning. Also one of the 'ladies' there smells. She works out for HOURS and never showers and then dries her sweaty smelly clothes using the hair drier next to where I stood. She used to be a personal trainer and then got given the sack.

I have now got an at home gym. I bought a treadmill from Very on the never never (putting money aside each month - less that what I was paying at the gym) and OH has some weights. With some birthday money that I'll hopefully get at the end of the month I'm going to buy some more equipment.
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:48 am

I phoned the council about our local 'leisure centre'. It was built in the 70s and has hardly had anything done to update it. I only use the pool for the childrens' swimming (designated club on a Thursday night) but I actually took photos of the mould on the shower curtains and celings, rusted plug holes, stained mouldy grout in the showers, broken benches in the changing rooms, gobs of bog roll stuck to the stained suspended ceiling, ingrained filthy floors....
I was told that the gov have no budget at all for sports and leisure and that we should be grateful for any facility at all. Add in the fact that this pool charge an arm and a leg for childrens swimming lessons (which is in their best financial interest to take ages to get child swimming) which seem to mean that both the training and main pools are booked up every evening apart from half an hour on a Tuesday, so it's near on impossible to teach your own children to swim.
A few weeks back when my children went to go to the swim club they were told that the pool was closed as a little darling had puked in the pool - not to worry, they fished the lumps out with a net and re-opened 15 minutes later (the filters would have taken care of it we were told). Mine came home.
Last week it was incredibly hot in there - the instructors were taking the children cups of water after every couple of lengths. The thermostat had packed up and the water was hotter than I'd have my bath.....
The chlorine levels are astronomical too - my clothes reek of it just from being around the poolside.

I do think that there should be family only and adult only sessions (also limits paedo pervability in a public place), that said, I wouldn't want my 4 year old or well behaved older ones at the mercy of the offspring of 'Dover's finest families', and to generalise as a child spans ages 2 - 15. It's a tough one and unfortunately badly behaved paying punters of any age are unlikely to be removed by the lifeguards/management as they're more £ in the till.
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:06 am

I am fucking SICK of people telling me that they're "gonna be a bit late". Am I the ONLY person in this fucking universe who is well practiced in the art of TIME KEEPING?!

I've seriously boiled over now, I've had enough of spending my life waiting around for other people. I'm so done.
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:12 am

I was half an hour late to a meeting today. Luckily I'm the client so they can't moan at me or else I'll sit in there invoices for an extra week!!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:54 am

The way my stepdad yells to my mum who is in another room because he's too lazy to get up and talk to her.
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:22 am

ninjablossom wrote:I would love a child free gym. Sorry to parents everywhere but at the same time you don't want non parents clogging up space you can be using for your kids.

Kids in the gym? just no. That's what playing fields and playgrounds are for.
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:46 am

LoolaBeanbag wrote:
ninjablossom wrote:I would love a child free gym. Sorry to parents everywhere but at the same time you don't want non parents clogging up space you can be using for your kids.

Kids in the gym? just no.  That's what playing fields and playgrounds are for.

There was a primary school kid in my gym a while back going on all the machines and stuff, just no No 
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:06 pm

the leisure centre does teen hours at 5pm in the gym gym. It is a shame, as I used to do rounders and netball and stuff (actually I didn't, I skived PE - but point is there was enough activity at school without the need to gyms with machines)

Amazon are really annoying me. Still waiting for a refund. Just emailed them again and told them I have all day and every day to email and chase my refund, sooner they sort it, the sooner I leave them alone.
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:42 pm

people eating crisps
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:24 pm

Laura wrote:people eating crisps

people eating crisps whilst on the phone.
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:50 am

Last edited by Jasmina on Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  SueD Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:13 am

Take my advice...never live next to a childminder.....I am sick of the little brats crying every five minutes or constantly shouting 'Sheryyyyyl' in a vain attempt to get said childminders attention Evil or Very Mad 
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:26 am

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:29 am

Jasmina wrote:Sloppy email attitudes, if I email someone's manager to ask why something hasn't been done, I expect them to take responsibility and investigate properly, not just route the original query back to the person! Feels likes I am trying to pull rank and I am not at all.

ooooh thats similar to my rant. I escalated a technical query and they couldn't solve it - so they came back to me and said basically they couldn't solve it. And then suggested I escalate it within the joint team technical calls. If I escalate a problem and that person cannot solve it, they should go off and ask someone else technical for help - Do not bounce it back to me saying 'dunno'.

tut tut Smile
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:34 am

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  SueD Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:37 am

Jasmina wrote:
SueD wrote:Take my advice...never live next to a childminder.....I am sick of the little brats crying every five minutes or constantly shouting 'Sheryyyyyl' in a vain attempt to get said childminders attention Evil or Very Mad 

Please don't move near me, my son is determined to put his own one man show on, he is so dramatic. He is really going through the terrible twos and it is annoying me. He seriously needs a mute button but with the weather like this windows need to be open, they must hate us.

I could probably cope with that Jasmina! The problem here is that she spends most of her time cleaning,whilst leaving her daughter (who's 8 or 9 !!) watching /amusing the kids in the garden,where there will usually also be a minimum of two 11 yr olds playing a very violent game of football Shocked 
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum