Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LLarowe - good? bad? indifferent?

+8
Babafette
LoolaBeanbag
mrsmoore2b
carter0268
polishaddict
Sally Magpie
shoppingaddict
HanSpan
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

LLarowe - good? bad? indifferent?   - Page 2 Empty Re: LLarowe - good? bad? indifferent?

Post  Sally Magpie Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:50 am

I don't dispute the shipping issue hon. It has been raised many a time
Sally Magpie
Sally Magpie

http://nailpron.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

LLarowe - good? bad? indifferent?   - Page 2 Empty Re: LLarowe - good? bad? indifferent?

Post  mrsmoore2b Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:28 pm

I'm hoping my parcel arrives today or else it will be after the Easter holidays Sad
mrsmoore2b
mrsmoore2b

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:52 pm

Seems there's been some unpleasantness on the facebook page Rolling Eyes
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:35 am

What's been going on?!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:54 am

Well, it appears that at least one user has been accused of bullying on fb, one culprit claimed they were defending the shop owner.
Talk of blocking people from fb page from shop owner.... usual dramas....etc.
I only looked to see if anything new was en route to use up this damn credit. This just confirms that I want to be over and out!
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  mrsmoore2b Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:59 pm

Oh me too! I'm having serious doubts that my polishes are going to get here Sad I have this terrible feeling that Royal Mail might have them, not good when it's £40 worth of holo. Don't know what il do if they have, am I protected by PayPal? X
mrsmoore2b
mrsmoore2b

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:53 am

mrsmoore2b wrote:Oh me too! I'm having serious doubts that my polishes are going to get here Sad I have this terrible feeling that Royal Mail might have them, not good when it's £40 worth of holo. Don't know what il do if they have, am I protected by PayPal? X

Yes you are as long as you claim within 45 days. Dot leave it! Have you had shipping notification?
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  mrsmoore2b Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:01 am

Yeah I got sent the two invoices for shipping a week after I placed the order. Thanks for letting me know about the 45 day thing x
mrsmoore2b
mrsmoore2b

Back to top Go down

Post  mrsmoore2b Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:44 am

They have arrived! 2 1/2 weeks after I placed my order! Will put a bottle pic up later x
mrsmoore2b
mrsmoore2b

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:45 am

Glad they arrived!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  mrsmoore2b Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:21 am

Thank you! Me too! I was out visiting my sister and new nephew in hospital so they were a pleasent surprise when i got home x
mrsmoore2b
mrsmoore2b

Back to top Go down

Post  mayMeow Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:44 pm

I'm afraid I have to report a bad experience.

As some of you guys know, my llarowe package got confiscated by royal mail last month. There's nothing to bad in that- the real problem I have with llarowe is their customer service. I have to send them at least 3 emails to get a reply and the tone of all of them is that they're doing my a favor by sending me a package. They re-shipped my package (despite me asking for a refund instead) to a satalite office in the UK around 5 weeks ago. I got a light little 'just checking you got your package' email two weeks ago stating that they wanted to check how long the UK office are taking to re-deliver packages, then silence again.

Needless to say, I won't be using them again.
mayMeow
mayMeow

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:05 am

Oh dear. Did they eventually arrive?

I think I'd be inclined to buy only the plates from them as they shouldn't fall foul of any regs and, as far as I know, their plates can't be sourced from amywhere else unfortunately.

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  SueD Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:57 am

Sad
Someone on the FB Nail Sale page said how fab the customer service was when this happened to them Sad Not sure if their second parcel arrived eventually or not though...
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Post  mayMeow Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:00 am

Nope, hasn't arrived yet. I've sent another email today that's a lot firmer in tone! I'll update you guys when I get the package.

This is the first time I've used llarowe (other that buying giftcards for friends in the US) and I've got to say- I really wasn't expecting this. All the customer service stuff I've read about them was great. I wonder how much of it is crazy polish drama 'everything is magical because I got some enchanted' kind of crazy.
mayMeow
mayMeow

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:02 pm

I've only bought once - just plates - and it was uneventful.  Order went thru, plates arrived in about the time I expected.  
Only thing was I also got 3 polishes that were meant for someone else - in Brazil or somewhere - I expect their experience was less satisfactory than mine!
I did email Llarowe & asked what they wanted me to do but they enver responded, so I ended up with three free polishes - bonus Smile

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  mayMeow Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:51 pm

Just thought I'd quote the latest customer service email. Bare in mind that I ordered these polishes on the 30th of July...

I apologize that I had not gotten back to you, it appears that we had a communication error here, as far as parcels being reshipped, and your parcel was not included in the first shipment. I apologize for the error on our behalf. We do have another shipment going out to the UK on Friday, and would be happy to include your order in it. Unfortunately, we do not currently have Picture Polish Marine, but can ship your other Picture Polish, Wisteria, and send Marine when we receive our next shipment, or you may pick another in stock item of equal value. Please let me know if this is okay, and again I apologize for the error on our behalf.

This is after a trail of perhaps 6 emails letting me know my parcel was in the UK, me asking where it was and them asking if I'd gotten it yet ¬_¬
mayMeow
mayMeow

Back to top Go down

Post  HanSpan Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:57 pm

mayMeow wrote:Just thought I'd quote the latest customer service email. Bare in mind that I ordered these polishes on the 30th of July...

I apologize that I had not gotten back to you, it appears that we had a communication error here, as far as parcels being reshipped, and your parcel was not included in the first shipment. I apologize for the error on our behalf. We do have another shipment going out to the UK on Friday, and would be happy to include your order in it. Unfortunately, we do not currently have Picture Polish Marine, but can ship your other Picture Polish, Wisteria, and send Marine when we receive our next shipment, or you may pick another in stock item of equal value. Please let me know if this is okay, and again I apologize for the error on our behalf.

This is after a trail of perhaps 6 emails letting me know my parcel was in the UK, me asking where it was and them asking if I'd gotten it yet ¬_¬
Mmm. Really not good. I'd be throwing a bit of a wobbler and expecting something rather more than an apology by now!

HanSpan

Back to top Go down

Post  mayMeow Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:37 pm

I know right? I'm not one of natures complainers though sadly. I send back an email letting them know I wanted a refund- let's see how that goes! I was especially fond of how she didn't list this as one of my 'options'...
mayMeow
mayMeow

Back to top Go down

Post  mayMeow Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:20 pm

Just wanted to let everyone know that I did get my refund from Llarowe- they were quick an apologetic this time. The overall experience isn't something I'll want to repeat though.
mayMeow
mayMeow

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:24 pm

that sounds painful, and offering wisteria over marine is not exactly like for like Sad at least you got your cash back eventually.
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

http://ninjablossomnails.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:54 pm

It's good that you eventually got a refund, but I would have a serious issue with the fact that they misled you by telling you a replacement package had already been sent when it hadn't. It would be a different story if it was just one email - everybody makes mistakes - but it sounds as though there were several emails from them all leading you to believe that your parcel was in the UK. No 
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  mayMeow Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:12 am

Babafette wrote:It's good that you eventually got a refund, but I would have a serious issue with the fact that they misled you by telling you a replacement package had already been sent when it hadn't. It would be a different story if it was just one email - everybody makes mistakes - but it sounds as though there were several emails from them all leading you to believe that your parcel was in the UK. No 
Yup- about 5 or 6 emails of them letting me know when the shipment was going out, that the satalite office had received the shipment and were sending out the packages, that my package had been shipped and then checking I'd got it. It's annoying and I won't be using them again, but I think it was an honest mistake.
mayMeow
mayMeow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sally Magpie Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:14 am

If you still want Marine, I beleive I have some arriving monday Smile
Sally Magpie
Sally Magpie

http://nailpron.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  mayMeow Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:15 pm

Omg I totally do! Very Happy thanks Sally! Is the restock on Monday? Any news on an Emily de Molly restock as well? I'm dying for a few if those!
mayMeow
mayMeow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next