Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know you're a nail polish addict when...

+21
Shezza
Muffy
Sam
TattyScone
geekybat
Sarah
JackieP
fellrunner
mayMeow
martinsgirl
HanSpan
annita008
Laura
polishedpurple
Sally Magpie
kelpyg
LoolaBeanbag
SueD
shoppingaddict
stationaryace
Geordie Nails
25 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

You know you're a nail polish addict when... - Page 3 Empty Re: You know you're a nail polish addict when...

Post  Charlilouise Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:11 pm

Your happy when your wardrobe breaks as it means when you have your new wardrobe, there's room for another helmer! (Then start buying more polish to fill it, even though it won't be done till November!)

Charlilouise
Charlilouise

Back to top Go down

You know you're a nail polish addict when... - Page 3 Empty Re: You know you're a nail polish addict when...

Post  geekybat Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:39 am

When you buy nail polish instead of getting your exhausted fixed on the car!
geekybat
geekybat

http://www.ananka.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:05 am

Babafette wrote:
Shezza wrote:When you struggle to hide your glee at finding Sally Hansen Nail Prism in turquoise opal in the £1.50 basket at the market.
I have actually been known to audibly squeal when I find a nice polish in Poundland. Embarassed 
I nearly cried like a baby yesterday - I found Nail Prisms bottle in the 99p shop that had just dehydrated polish residue in it Sad

Last edited by LoolaBeanbag on Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The goats have escaped)
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:05 am

You buy four polishes you don't need or particularly love from ASOS purely because they are reduced....... Embarassed 
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sally Magpie Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:13 am

LoolaBeanbag wrote:
Babafette wrote:
Shezza wrote:When you struggle to hide your glee at finding Sally Hansen Nail Prism in turquoise opal in the £1.50 basket at the market.
I have actually been known to audibly squeal when I find a nice polish in Poundland. Embarassed 
I nearly cried like a baby yesterday - I found Nail Prisms bottle in the 99p shop that had just dehydrated polish residue in it Sad
I would have still brought it and tried to give it CPR
Sally Magpie
Sally Magpie

http://nailpron.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Wesker Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:19 am

Sally Magpie wrote:
LoolaBeanbag wrote:
Babafette wrote:
If its the same one i saw a few weeks ago it would need a miracle Laughing 
Wesker
Wesker

Back to top Go down

Post  Geordie Nails Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:37 am

When you just dreamt you met a fellow stamper at work Embarassed 
Geordie Nails
Geordie Nails

http://geordienails.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:28 am

You type Ll to go to Lloyds bank in your browser (to see if you've spent all your money on polish) and Llarowe pops up.
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  SueD Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:05 am

LoolaBeanbag wrote:You type Ll to go to Lloyds bank in your browser (to see if you've spent all your money on polish) and Llarowe pops up.
I type in n for nationwide and npaa always comes up first Smile
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Post  SueD Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:06 am

Babafette wrote:You buy four polishes you don't need or particularly love from ASOS purely because they are reduced....... Embarassed 
I gave in and went to order Sprung from the Mariah Carey collection and there were none left...Sad 
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:32 am

SueD wrote:
Babafette wrote:You buy four polishes you don't need or particularly love from ASOS purely because they are reduced....... Embarassed 
I gave in and went to order Sprung from the Mariah Carey collection and there were none left...Sad 
I have it on my saved items list Baba, if it comes back in I'll shout. They seem to have these periodic clear outs of what they must find on the stock room floor - a Nicky Minaj mini set popped up today and one from the Germany collection Laughing I'm an ASOS anorak geek 
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  SueD Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:32 pm

LoolaBeanbag wrote:
SueD wrote:
I have it on my saved items list Baba, if it comes back in I'll shout.  They seem to have these periodic clear outs of what they must find on the stock room floor - a Nicky Minaj mini set popped up today and one from the Germany collection Laughing I'm an ASOS anorak geek 
That was me ,not Baba Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:48 pm

Jeez, I'm gradually losing the plot Sue. I've done so many dim things in the past week it's unbelievable Laughing 
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:39 pm

LoolaBeanbag wrote:They seem to have these periodic clear outs of what they must find on the stock room floor - a Nicky Minaj mini set popped up today and one from the Germany collection Laughing I'm an ASOS anorak geek 
Which Germany collection OPI was it Loola? Question I'm still after Every Month is Oktoberfest and German-icure.
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  SueD Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:57 pm

I spotted the Nicki Minaj one yesterday,it's bizarre the way things pop up on there depending on what you search for! The Liquid Sand Bond Girls are all different prices too Shocked 
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:07 pm

Babafette wrote:
LoolaBeanbag wrote:They seem to have these periodic clear outs of what they must find on the stock room floor - a Nicky Minaj mini set popped up today and one from the Germany collection Laughing I'm an ASOS anorak geek 
Which Germany collection OPI was it Loola? Question I'm still after Every Month is Oktoberfest and German-icure.
Danke Shiny something Baba x
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  SueD Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:13 pm

LoolaBeanbag wrote:
Babafette wrote:
Danke Shiny something Baba x
They named a polish after Baba ?Wink Very Happy
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:47 pm

They should! Very Happy The Minaj set's back!
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Shezza Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:12 am

Wesker wrote:
Sally Magpie wrote:
LoolaBeanbag wrote:
Babafette wrote:
If its the same one i saw a few weeks ago it would need a miracle Laughing 
Miracles can happen: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Shezza
Shezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Wesker Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:49 am

Shezza wrote:Miracles can happen: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wow Shocked
Wesker
Wesker

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:16 pm

Well now I know!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Geordie Nails Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:13 am

...when you get talking to a Nails Inc salesgirl and she suggests putting in a CV with a few pics of your manicures, and you consider giving it a shot...
Geordie Nails
Geordie Nails

http://geordienails.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  JackieP Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:05 am

Geordie Nails wrote:...when you get talking to a Nails Inc salesgirl and she suggests putting in a CV with a few pics of your manicures, and you consider giving it a shot...
Go for it! Smile
JackieP
JackieP

Back to top Go down

Post  SueD Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:18 am

Geordie Nails wrote:...when you get talking to a Nails Inc salesgirl and she suggests putting in a CV with a few pics of your manicures, and you consider giving it a shot...
Definitely go for it !Very Happy 
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:19 am

Agreed!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next