Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know you're a nail polish addict when...

+21
Shezza
Muffy
Sam
TattyScone
geekybat
Sarah
JackieP
fellrunner
mayMeow
martinsgirl
HanSpan
annita008
Laura
polishedpurple
Sally Magpie
kelpyg
LoolaBeanbag
SueD
shoppingaddict
stationaryace
Geordie Nails
25 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

You know you're a nail polish addict when... - Page 4 Empty Re: You know you're a nail polish addict when...

Post  martinsgirl Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:07 pm

Geordie Nails wrote:...when you get talking to a Nails Inc salesgirl and she suggests putting in a CV with a few pics of your manicures, and you consider giving it a shot...
Think of the staff discount!
martinsgirl
martinsgirl

Back to top Go down

You know you're a nail polish addict when... - Page 4 Empty Re: You know you're a nail polish addict when...

Post  Geordie Nails Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:45 am

Laughing It is so tempting but I have a confession - I have never painted another person's nails. I was never invited to sleepovers or anything because I was the bullied kid at school, and it's just never happened!
Geordie Nails
Geordie Nails

http://geordienails.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:13 am

I'm awful at it, I can't paint nails neatly. I get it everywhere Sad
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  JackieP Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:19 am

Yeah, I reckon I'd be awful at it too. Very Happy

But...don't you have a female relative you could practice on Geordie? Or you could always buy one of those creepy practice nail thingies? Smile
JackieP
JackieP

Back to top Go down

Post  LoolaBeanbag Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:00 am

The creepy nail thingies are no substitute I'm afraid! When I did the stint at the fete I found that doing it on a real person is so different. They move for starters! They have to be at the right angle, you can't just yank the hand towards you like you can with the finger thing. You may be presented with short stubby hard to paint nails, or cracked ones. You also have to be very gentle with any clean up, all your kit must be close to hand but not so close that you knock it over, you can't just bugger off to go and get something......and do all this malarkey whilst making conversation Laughing I'm sure someone you know would be pleased to have their nails painted by you Geordie - I would!
LoolaBeanbag
LoolaBeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post  JackieP Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:04 am

LoolaBeanbag wrote:The creepy nail thingies are no substitute I'm afraid! When I did the stint at the fete I found that doing it on a real person is so different.  They move for starters! They have to be at the right angle, you can't just yank the hand towards you like you can with the finger thing. You may be presented with short stubby hard to paint nails, or cracked ones. You also have to be very gentle with any clean up, all your kit must be close to hand but not so close that you knock it over, you can't just bugger off to go and get something......and do all this malarkey whilst making conversation Laughing I'm sure someone you know would be pleased to have their nails painted by you Geordie - I would!
Yeah...I would never, ever make a nail technician. The whole making conversation thing alone would be a no go for me, let alone having any actual skill at painting nails. Very Happy
JackieP
JackieP

Back to top Go down

Post  SueD Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:21 pm

...you regularly walk into low hanging branches because you're too busy admiring your twinkly nails in the sunshine to look where you're going Embarassed 
SueD
SueD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4