Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the Ladies interested in Glitzology Nail Polish

+10
Sarah
lumpyland
Jasmina
kissmenow9
polishedpurple
Muffy
Babafette
LoolaBeanbag
shoppingaddict
polishaddict
14 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

For the Ladies interested in Glitzology Nail Polish - Page 5 Empty Re: For the Ladies interested in Glitzology Nail Polish

Post  shoppingaddict Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:57 am

The 50% value thankfully!!!

I've done a mini review of the cupcake oil on my blog already!!! Smile
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

For the Ladies interested in Glitzology Nail Polish - Page 5 Empty Re: For the Ladies interested in Glitzology Nail Polish

Post  Babafette Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:06 am

shoppingaddict wrote:The 50% value thankfully!!!

I've done a mini review of the cupcake oil on my blog already!!! Smile
Great, thanks! Off to look at your blog now. Very Happy
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:40 am

Hmmm, I'm undecided then. Should I get several minis or go for a couple of full size polishes.........? I'm so crap at making decisions. Suspect
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:43 am

You see I went all out and got several large sizes!!! Lol

Depends how many colours you want I suppose. I'd have probably done lots of minis if I'd thought about customs....
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:48 am

Babafette wrote:She's having another 50% sale to celebrate being single again....... I'm not sure I can hold off ordering this time. pale

Just a couple of questions to the ladies who ordered previously. Was the value stated on the package full retail value or the 50% value please? Also shoppingaddict, please can you let me know what you think of the Cupcake Oil? I need this.......... Shocked

Hmmm I wonder if the other discount code works with her sale stuff. Damn temptation. I love the polishes but not the length of time it took for shipping. Once they were picked up it was quick but mine were over 2 weeks before nothing happened.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:07 am

She appears to get over whelmed when she has a sale...
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:17 am

shoppingaddict wrote:She appears to get over whelmed when she has a sale...
I don't mind waiting. So if I order 5 large sizes plus a Cupcake Oil it comes to £15.55 after the 50% discount and not including shipping. Do you think I would get clobbered with charges for that? Suspect
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:50 am

I honestly wouldn't like to say....... Depends on exchange rate I suppose as she puts the dollar price rather than sterling......

Question
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:54 am

What was the dollar price on your parcel if you don't mind me asking?
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:23 am

$32. Xx
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:57 pm

b*llocks - after what I posted about indies becoming all samey, I now had to look at this one with the 50% sale - how cute is lemon crush Sad

edit - ordered 10 minis and the oil, with the intention of 5 of the mini's going to my niece (had to justify it somehow and I have visions of becoming the cool aunt who sends her cool nail vanish all the time... Rolling Eyes )
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

http://ninjablossomnails.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:58 am

Well I have just finished putting on baby dragon. Will do a blog on it tomorrow but my god it's thick! Even with glitter food and 2 layers of top coat it isn't smooth!

But I can't wait to get it under natural light!!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:53 am

I still can't decide which ones to buy - they're all so lush....... Shocked
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  lumpyland Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yippee, have mine at last :-)

lumpyland

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:08 am

They're gorgeous lumpyland! Every time I see a new picture I change my mind again about which colours to order and my time is running out..... Shocked

I think I'm going to order 5 full size polishes plus a Cupcake Oil. That should come to around £15.60 ($23.50) before shipping and hopefully I won't get stung by customs.
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:22 am

OK, so I finally bit the bullet and made up my mind! Razz

I decided to keep the order under $23.00 just to be on the safe side which meant I had to forgo the Cupcake Oil, but I ordered As You Wish, Bad Things, Heartbreak Motel, Nebula and Priscilla. I'm so excited! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  star_struck Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:27 am

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]

My order finally arrived today - they're so pretty. I dont know which to try first.
star_struck
star_struck

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:43 am

They look gorgeous star_struck. All minis by the looks of it. Which ones did you go for and did you have to pay customs charges? Question
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  star_struck Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:21 am

Yeah, I got 12 minis, which came to $22, so no customs charges - yay!

I got As You Wish, Stuck in the Chimney, Princess Clare, Starry Night, My Viking Boyfriend, Nebula, Violate, Diamonds and Pearls, Bad Things, Partly cloudy, Robots in Love and Baby Dragon. Couldnt decide which ones I'd like best, so went for lots of minis.
star_struck
star_struck

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:32 am

oooh these all look fab. When do we see photos on the nail? Am very keen to see lemon crush!
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

http://ninjablossomnails.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:26 pm

My two eBay Glitzology purchases arrived yesterday: Diamonds & Pearls and Snow Day. They look lovely but very thick.......
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:25 am

What is cupcake oil and why do you all want it? Laughing
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:50 am

Sarah (xoxo) wrote:What is cupcake oil and why do you all want it? Laughing
It's cupcake scented cuticle oil made by Stacy from Glitzology: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It just sounds lush....... Laughing
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:21 pm

I think i'd be sniffing my fingers all day if I'd used that Laughing
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:53 pm

Sarah (xoxo) wrote:I think i'd be sniffing my fingers all day if I'd used that Laughing

It is nice.....
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next