Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the Ladies interested in Glitzology Nail Polish

+10
Sarah
lumpyland
Jasmina
kissmenow9
polishedpurple
Muffy
Babafette
LoolaBeanbag
shoppingaddict
polishaddict
14 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

For the Ladies interested in Glitzology Nail Polish - Page 8 Empty Re: For the Ladies interested in Glitzology Nail Polish

Post  Babafette Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:58 am

Will be soon be witnessing a 'Jasmina's Jewels' Etsy polish shop? Wink
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

For the Ladies interested in Glitzology Nail Polish - Page 8 Empty Re: For the Ladies interested in Glitzology Nail Polish

Post  Jasmina Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:19 am

Babafette wrote:Will be soon be witnessing a 'Jasmina's Jewels' Etsy polish shop? Wink

Very doubtful I'm afraid.
It's just a hobby for me, I couldn't commit the time to it to make it into a business venture.
Also my finished products has a dull matte finish which I attribute to the fumed silica, a layer or 2 of topcoat sorts it out but I couldn't really expect people to pay for that. When I don't use it the polish keeps it shine but the glitters sink.

I wouldn't want to invest in the large quantity of suspension base required to produce a more profession product.

I wouldn't mind doing one off creations for people if asked and I had surplus materials.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:02 am

another bad glitzolgy experience Sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

http://ninjablossomnails.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:29 am

Well I've had lots of polishes come through from the US so glitzologys comments saying that might be why they haven't arrived is pure crap. Feel sorry for that blogger. I've got more polishes of hers and I certainly won't be blogging about them as and when I use them.
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:17 am

yeah its defo not customs or the mail service. I think she's just an unreliable Etsy seller Sad
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:36 am

That is such a shame.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  polishedpurple Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:24 pm

Thought I'd revive the thread, think I'm months behind on this one but glitzology appears to be no more. Was wearing priscilla today thinking how much I loved it and went looking on etsy but its been taken down Sad know a few people had trouble getting the polishes, but think it's a shame non the less.
polishedpurple
polishedpurple

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:59 pm

dunno, she sounds like a drama queen with no care for her customers - not a shame in my eyes.

Yes I hold grudges Evil or Very Mad she probably got closed down by Etsy.
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:31 am

Her FB page is full of people who want their money back....
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  polishedpurple Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:14 am

Honestly? I can't see it at the minute for some reason! Did you both have a bad experience? I know a few did but it looks to be worse than I'd cottoned on to from comments I've seen elsewhee.
polishedpurple
polishedpurple

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjablossom Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:20 am

yeah she took my order, marked it as dispatched and it never left! I disputed with paypal and then her shop went on hold due to 'health issues' - only the same thing had happened to others a few months earlier. And again a few months later. Basically she took orders and never fulfilled them and then went on about her health issues.

I sound cynical but so many indie makers seem to use their sales as a platform to get attention and drama Sad They might be ill but my issue with glitology was the fact she had marked them as dispatched, so had made them, packaged them up - but had no means at all to take the parcels to the post office?? no boyfriend, no friends - no one at all? and if she was that ill at the start of the year, then stop taking orders at all. Like i say seems to be a few etsy sellers like this so its makes me more cynical.
ninjablossom
ninjablossom

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:48 am

Yup mine took AGES to arrive. She marked it as dispatched when she hadn't actually sent them at all.

And the polishes weren't that great either.
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:51 am

Think her FB has been removed. I saw it a couple of weeks ago, but it isn't there now. CAn't find it anywhere!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Babafette Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:19 am

That's a bit of a shock. I was hoping to order one of the Cupcake Oils to try. Neutral 
Babafette
Babafette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8