Nail Polish Addicts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the Ladies interested in Glitzology Nail Polish

+10
Sarah
lumpyland
Jasmina
kissmenow9
polishedpurple
Muffy
Babafette
LoolaBeanbag
shoppingaddict
polishaddict
14 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

For the Ladies interested in Glitzology Nail Polish - Page 2 Empty Re: For the Ladies interested in Glitzology Nail Polish

Post  lumpyland Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:54 am

No dispatch on mine yet :-(

lumpyland

Back to top Go down

For the Ladies interested in Glitzology Nail Polish - Page 2 Empty Re: For the Ladies interested in Glitzology Nail Polish

Post  shoppingaddict Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:54 am

lumpyland wrote:No dispatch on mine yet :-(

When did you order?

I'll be tracking like mad too, although normally tracking stops once its left the states.....
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

http://prettypolishes.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lumpyland Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:07 am

I can't remember *baby brain * but it was right at the start of the sale. So ages ago *helps*

My order from different dimention stopped tracking on the 26th... Must be in the uk and nearly here now ? Hehe

lumpyland

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:48 am

lumpyland wrote:I can't remember *baby brain *

early hours of 25th Razz
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:23 pm

Mine was on 24th so hold on in there!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  kissmenow9 Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:28 pm

Got mine today!

Swoon. Beautiful. Unfortunately my nails are a complete state so I'm on a no polish for at least a week kick Sad
kissmenow9
kissmenow9

http://nails-and-nibbles.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:30 pm

When was it posted kissmenow?
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  kissmenow9 Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:37 am

25th I believe Smile
kissmenow9
kissmenow9

http://nails-and-nibbles.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:25 am

Christ that's quick!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Anisis Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:34 am

Ordered mine on the 24th, finally got my dispatched notification on the 2nd...

I'm really worried they're not going to make it to me.
Anisis
Anisis

Back to top Go down

Post  lumpyland Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:26 am

Still not despatched Sad

lumpyland

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:39 am

From her Facebook status she seems to be having problems catching up with the orders.....
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  lumpyland Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:03 pm

Finally despatched ! :-)

lumpyland

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:23 pm

Woohoo!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:40 am

I've been tracking my order every day and it's been stuck on 'Electronic Shipping Info Received' since the 31st which I'm not taking as a good sign. Shocked

Muffy

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:12 am

Well mine was marked as dispatched on etsy on 31 Jan. Was picked up from USPS on the 4th and departed the sort facility today!!!

So was basically sat with her for 4 days before it was ACTUALLY posted! The polishes better be nice after this!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:56 am

shoppingaddict wrote:Well mine was marked as dispatched on etsy on 31 Jan. Was picked up from USPS on the 4th and departed the sort facility today!!!

So was basically sat with her for 4 days before it was ACTUALLY posted! The polishes better be nice after this!

Omg mine hasn't been updated since 31/01/2013 Mine still mentions electronic info.
What an absolute joke! I thought that meant that had been picked up! So shoddy.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:59 am

Priority Mail International Parcels

Depart USPS Sort Facility
February 05, 2013
YOUNGSTOWN, OH 44501

Processed through USPS Sort Facility
February 04, 2013, 7:04 pm
YOUNGSTOWN, OH 44501

Dispatched to Sort Facility
February 04, 2013, 4:37 pm
FOWLER, OH 444

This is what my tracking says. I got a shipping notification through etsy on 31 January. I got notification of dispatch on my dollish order on 29 January and I've just checked the tracking for that and it left the States yesterday.

I think she works full time as well judging by her facebook so I suppose she can only do so much....
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmina Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:04 am

An update without having to chase her would be nice, I'm a reasonable person but it doesn't seem a good way to do business. I also don't think it's acceptable because they were sale items I should expect lower standard- I wouldn't order from her again, which is a same as her product is gorgeous.

Jasmina

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:08 am

I hope it is worth the wait. And that Royal Mail lets it through!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:55 am

Mine says this:

Tracking Details
Electronic Shipping Info Received
US
Jan 31, 2013
Shipping Label Created
US
Jan 30, 2013 2:56 AM

It was marked as shipped on the 30th.

Muffy

Back to top Go down

Post  shoppingaddict Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:04 am

Hasn't been collected yet then!
shoppingaddict
shoppingaddict

Back to top Go down

Post  polishedpurple Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:13 am

Will be so worth the wait though Smile I really like mine, ordered on 22nd though, don't think the sale had been on long then Sad I always find usps tracker frustrating, it's guesswork as to when it leaves the country, but have found my last few parcels ended up at a usps near an airport and took that as a massive hint Laughing
polishedpurple
polishedpurple

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:59 am

polishedpurple wrote:Will be so worth the wait though Smile I really like mine, ordered on 22nd though, don't think the sale had been on long then Sad I always find usps tracker frustrating, it's guesswork as to when it leaves the country, but have found my last few parcels ended up at a usps near an airport and took that as a massive hint Laughing
Which shades did you buy?

Muffy

Back to top Go down

Post  polishedpurple Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:09 am

Muffy wrote:
polishedpurple wrote:Will be so worth the wait though Smile I really like mine, ordered on 22nd though, don't think the sale had been on long then Sad I always find usps tracker frustrating, it's guesswork as to when it leaves the country, but have found my last few parcels ended up at a usps near an airport and took that as a massive hint Laughing
Which shades did you buy?

I got priscilla, nebula and as you wish Smile all are as I'd hoped, if not better! How about you? Very Happy
polishedpurple
polishedpurple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next